12-29-2013, 03:16 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
After organizing the shave den and storage drawers I have culled some items that need new homes. All prices include 1st class postage to the US and international postage will be done at cost. Paypal preferred, trades welcomed. Feel free to send me any questions you might have and I always welcome friendly criticism of pricing. More pictures of these items can be found at this dropbox folder:

A4 Gillette Diplomat - this razor is missing one end cap and has some minor plate loss at the base of the TTO knob, on the safety bars and at the edges of the silo doors. $50 now $45 sold

New Royall Mandarin All Purpose Lotion 8oz. $35 now $31 sold
New Royall Bay Rhum All Purpose Lotion 8oz. $35 now $31
Both for $56
(These scents are nice, but I prefer the Vetiver and will trade if you have new/almost new Vetiver as I'm almost out)

New T&H Grafton ASB in box - I don't use ASB any more, preferring a nice splash instead $45 now $40
New Simpson ASB - see above $23 now $20
Take both for $55

Joris (by Plisson) Palladium and Gold plated European White brush with gold plated stand - I'm not sure I can say much about this brush as it is just a work of art. The knot is 22x54 and the backbone is more than sufficient for face lathering. The tips of the brush are very soft and yet scritchy when really mashing against the face. There is nothing else that I have tried to compare it to. I'm only selling as I prefer my Plissons with resin and lucite handles. There is a bit of plate wear on the gold ring and stand and there are two small dents on the base of the handle. I have used this brush a lot, but it has many years of life left, no shedding or other issues. $140 now $120 sold

DR Harris Best Badger H2 in box(Rooney 1/2) - This brush has been well used and is a great brush for both face and bowl lathering. The labeling is showing some signs of wear, but otherwise this brush is in fantastic shape with no defects. $60 SOLD

DR Harris Lavender soap in Mahogany bowl NEW - $28 now $24 sale pending

Shavemac D01 2-band custom 19.5x43 - Amazing performance in a small package. The handle is gorgeous and the knot has plenty of backbone and soft tips. $70 now $65 sale pending

Thanks for looking everybody and Happy New Year!

121 2,253
 12-31-2013, 08:53 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Reduced the pricing a bit, this is my first (ever) reduction and I think more than fair pricing now.

121 2,253