01-04-2014, 12:55 PM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info
So I never got to try an Irisch Moos shave stick and would love to find one if anyone has one. I have a couple of things I could trade for one.

I have a couple of unopened refills of the AOS tallow soap in Lemon and Lavender. I'd definitely trade one for the shave stick. It would be your choice whatever scent you want.

I have other stuff I'd be open to trade, but I figure this would be the most popular of anything I could put on here.

15 970
 01-04-2014, 03:02 PM
User Info
(01-04-2014, 12:55 PM)tsimmns Wrote: So I never got to try an Irisch Moos shave stick and would love to find one if anyone has one. I have a couple of things I could trade for one.

I have a couple of unopened refills of the AOS tallow soap in Lemon and Lavender. I'd definitely trade one for the shave stick. It would be your choice whatever scent you want.

I have other stuff I'd be open to trade, but I figure this would be the most popular of anything I could put on here.

Damn, a new AoS Tallow Lavender for a freaking Irisch Moos stick? I'll buy an Irisch Moose and make the trade myself. That's a heck of a bargain for someone.

129 6,685
 01-04-2014, 05:38 PM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
PM sent. Smile

25 4,635
 01-04-2014, 06:43 PM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info