User Info
Any tired both? I was wondering how the scents and performance compare. Thanks

27 139
 01-22-2014, 08:41 AM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
I haven't, but I am also interested in the opinions of those who have, as I do appreciate the coconut scent (but not the usual coconut "cream" scent like the one from TOBS).

Also, I'd throw Petal Pusher Fancies Coconut in the mix, it seems to have been getting good feedback.

Looking forward to some replies!

26 4,927
 01-22-2014, 09:15 AM
User Info
I haven't tried the Synergy soap, but Mike's Soaps are all solid performers and his coconut smells great Smile

3 4,479
 01-22-2014, 08:55 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I haven't tried Synergy, but I have the other two. Mike's is like a mature, consistent, solid performer with a pleasant scent. Petal Pusher Fancies is like a wild young thing at the beach exuding the scent of coconut suntan oil. Can you tell which scent I'm nearly addicted to?

38 5,106
 01-22-2014, 09:41 PM
User Info
(01-22-2014, 08:55 PM)evnpar Wrote: I haven't tried Synergy, but I have the other two. Mike's is like a mature, consistent, solid performer with a pleasant scent. Petal Pusher Fancies is like a wild young thing at the beach exuding the scent of coconut suntan oil. Can you tell which scent I'm nearly addicted to?

Wonderful description, Richard! Biggrin

82 21,077
 01-23-2014, 02:36 AM
  • TheMonk
  • Super Moderator
  • Porto, Portugal
User Info
(01-22-2014, 08:55 PM)evnpar Wrote: I haven't tried Synergy, but I have the other two. Mike's is like a mature, consistent, solid performer with a pleasant scent. Petal Pusher Fancies is like a wild young thing at the beach exuding the scent of coconut suntan oil. Can you tell which scent I'm nearly addicted to?

From your description... I'm assuming the Petal Pusher Fancies smells like coconut cream? Rolleyes

26 4,927
 01-23-2014, 08:10 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
Oh, much better than coconut cream! More like coconut cake. I only have three coconut scented soaps: Mike's, JabonMan, and Petal Pusher Fancies. While I really enjoy the first two, the scent of Petal Pusher Fancies is far and away my favorite. Mike's and JabonMan are very pleasant but more subdued. I love coconut, especially coconut cream pie, coconut cake, and I used to love Almond Joy candy bars. To me, Petal Pusher Fancies is more like the latter. I enjoy shaving with many different products, but I could easily open the lid on PPF coconut daily to enjoy it's intoxicating scent.

38 5,106
 01-25-2014, 01:51 PM
User Info
Not sure about the Synergy coconut BUT synergy soaps are quite amazing performers. I have lime and cavendish and they are top notch and intoxicating scents, especially the cavendish.

102 1,396