01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
User Info
After more than a month out of stock, our popular Cheshire shaving soap, whose scent is patterned after Earl Grey Tea and which is fragranced solely with essential oils, is back in stock. BUT IT DID NOT COME ALONE! Due to popular demand, we have released Cheshire and Bay Rum versions of our alcohol-free Kyovu aftershave splash, to which we have now added Panthenol, a powerful moisturizer and redness reducer. These tremendously moisturizing and soothing tonics are sure to smooth out even the roughest of shaves.

Get your Cheshire soap here and your aftershaves here!

Thanks everyone!

5 407
 01-28-2014, 06:41 PM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Excellent. It may be time for another order...I feel the need for a tin of Vetiver, Heather and Clary Sage, as well as some new Splash coming on...

18 1,186
 01-28-2014, 06:53 PM
User Info
What a coincidence! We have both!

5 407
 01-29-2014, 07:36 PM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
(01-28-2014, 06:41 PM)CRAusmus Wrote: Excellent. It may be time for another order...I feel the need for a tin of Vetiver, Heather and Clary Sage, as well as some new Splash coming on...

The VH&CS is the Bee's Knees. Love that stuff.

Will, will the Kyovu splash be offered in other scents down the road? I can't remember if I vibed well with the Cheshire scent or not.

Also, has the option to checkout using PayPal been added to the site yet? If not, are you able to build an order and send an invoice upon request? How's the Fougere Tre Cita coming along?

13 599
 01-30-2014, 08:13 AM
User Info
(01-29-2014, 07:36 PM)VT_Hokie Wrote:
(01-28-2014, 06:41 PM)CRAusmus Wrote: Excellent. It may be time for another order...I feel the need for a tin of Vetiver, Heather and Clary Sage, as well as some new Splash coming on...

The VH&CS is the Bee's Knees. Love that stuff.

Will, will the Kyovu splash be offered in other scents down the road? I can't remember if I vibed well with the Cheshire scent or not.

Also, has the option to checkout using PayPal been added to the site yet? If not, are you able to build an order and send an invoice upon request? How's the Fougere Tre Cita coming along?

Okay, so, in order:

1) We're not sure if there will be more scents yet. Kyovu is kind of a radical departure from most aftershaves in that it is both liquid and that it does not contain alcohol. I know a lot of gents refuse to even try it for the second reason. We have to see how sales do. Unfortunately, art must bow to industry here.

2) We're not adding an option to checkout with PayPal directly to the site (though if there's really a huge call for it, I might consider changing that), but I'm happy to assemble an invoice and process any order you like. Just message me here or shoot me an email.

3) The Fougère is coming along swimmingly, but it will be a few months yet. I've decided to offer it in both tallow and vegan soap bases and may be offering it in my upcoming shaving cream base as well. I've been sourcing ingredients from all over the world trying to choose exactly what I want. My feeling is that if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it properly, and damn the cost and the labor involved. I'm choosing and ordering the final components this week in order to begin construction of the actual formula.

Hope that answers everything. Biggrin

5 407
 01-30-2014, 08:16 AM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
Thanks for the response Will. I realized after i typed it up that i kind of bombarded you there. My bad. Good news all around.

13 599
 01-30-2014, 08:17 AM
User Info
(01-30-2014, 08:16 AM)VT_Hokie Wrote: Thanks for the response Will. I realized after i typed it up that i kind of bombarded you there. My bad. Good news all around.

No problem! Smile

5 407
 01-30-2014, 10:11 AM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Once the original Kyovu (Seville) is back in stock, I will be ordering.

I've got my eye on FB, TSN and my Inbox Will. Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the goings on over at B&M.

18 1,186
 01-31-2014, 07:06 AM
  • Balj86
  • Maryland USA
User Info
I just ordered Cheshire and Bay Rum SS. First time trying it out and really looking forward it!

10 963
 01-31-2014, 07:56 AM
User Info
(01-30-2014, 10:11 AM)CRAusmus Wrote: Once the original Kyovu (Seville) is back in stock, I will be ordering.

I've got my eye on FB, TSN and my Inbox Will. Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the goings on over at B&M.

Absolutely!

(01-31-2014, 07:06 AM)Balj86 Wrote: I just ordered Cheshire and Bay Rum SS. First time trying it out and really looking forward it!

You have good taste! Cheshire is my absolute favorite.

5 407