01-29-2014, 05:38 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
I am happy to announce that BullGoose Shaving Supplies now carries the all stainless steel Luxor Pro Barber's Razors.

These razors were designed for the Master Barber but they are also great for anyone wanting to transition to a straight or for those who prefer straight razor shaving but do not want to strop, hone, etc.

These razors take a half DE blades (Shark Saloon Blade, Permasharp SE Blade or a regular DE blade snapped in half) and they feature the "Safety Notch Blade Design". This design allows for a close shave while greatly reducing the risk of nicks and cuts.

They are solidly made and feel substantial in the hand. At only $20.00 a pop, you really have nothing to lose.

[Image: NFNpq6g.jpg][Image: tFQA4dq.jpg]

46 18,356
 01-29-2014, 05:56 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
That looks really cool. Phil. I've been scoping out several different shavettes. I enjoyed using the Monsieur Charles pass around. I have 3 straights but they all need help. This razor is on my "wish list" for sure....

5 1,151
 01-29-2014, 06:07 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Sav, that's funny. When I saw this razor I said to myself, that looks like something that old Sav would use. Well, I guess I was right.

178 23,809
 01-29-2014, 06:13 PM
User Info
Phil. Just when I was getting my ADs in check. You live up to that title man. Wink

0 295