Website URL : http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html
Submitted : 05-01-2012, 07:00 AM
Views : 4612
Comments : 6

Site Description
World Class Shaving Scuttles

Users Comments
Johnny - 05-01-2012, 06:10 PM,
If you don't mind spending the money and waiting 7-days for delivery, I can highly recommend these scuttles. I received mine this week and was just blown away with the quality of craftmanship. Ansgar is a pleasure to deal with.
jaguar - 05-01-2012, 06:45 PM,
Johnny, what model and color did you purchase? I plan to order a Schwarzweisskeramik scuttle and am trying to decide what size to get. At this point I am leaning in the direction of either a small or basic scuttle along with some of his soap bowls. My impression is that the large and x-large scuttles are perhaps too large and heavy to use comfortably. I have had several email exchanges with Ansgar, and he has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I too am looking forward to adding one of his masterpieces to my shave den.

jaguar
Johnny - 05-01-2012, 09:41 PM,
(05-01-2012, 06:45 PM)jaguar Wrote: Johnny, what model and color did you purchase? I plan to order a Schwarzweisskeramik scuttle and am trying to decide what size to get. At this point I am leaning in the direction of either a small or basic scuttle along with some of his soap bowls. My impression is that the large and x-large scuttles are perhaps too large and heavy to use comfortably. I have had several email exchanges with Ansgar, and he has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I too am looking forward to adding one of his masterpieces to my shave den.

jaguar

I sent you a PM.

Look about half way down this page to see my scuttle that I received on Monday. I cannot imagine wanting a larger one.

http://shavenook.com/thread-monthly-haul...012?page=6
HarryO - 03-26-2015, 02:54 AM,
(05-01-2012, 06:10 PM)Johnny Wrote: If you don't mind spending the money and waiting 7-days for delivery, I can highly recommend these scuttles.  I received mine this week and was just blown away with the quality of craftmanship.  Ansgar is a pleasure to deal with.

I am looking at SWK scuttles.  I own several brushes. 4 boar Omega brushes and 4 badger brushes ( like a Rooney and Kent h8 around 24 mm). What size scuttle from SWK would you say I should look at small or large? And finally do you like your SWK? Thanks Harry0
Snuff - 03-26-2015, 03:42 AM,
I've had the XL and it was way to big for me, bought a small one and I liked it better.
leonidas - 04-30-2015, 05:21 PM,
...I agree with Snuff.......... get a small......... those Schwarzweisskeramik scuttle are heavy!

User(s) browsing this link: 1 Guest(s)
Links