02-07-2014, 08:27 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Much has been written about the Feather all stainless steel double edge razor, both the D-1 and the D-2 versions, and there is little else I can add. I have owned both versions more than once and been impressed by their quality. These razors are mild, although the D-2 version less so. Despite a heavy beard, I am plagued with a sensitive skin and must avoid aggressive DE razors. Both versions of the Feather, however, are on the other end of the spectrum; they are a wee bit too mild for me. This razor has sat unused for several months — used three times I believe — so I might as well pass it on. Since I shave with the straight razor about 98 per cent of the time, all my DE razors get little use. The price on this Feather is $160 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.
[Image: a0pLsnK.jpg]
[Image: 8OYTmpd.jpg]
[Image: aLeBxhr.jpg]

145 2,946
 02-07-2014, 09:02 AM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Great razor at a bargain price and just the best seller on the planet.

A win-win for someone.

175 23,752
 02-07-2014, 09:45 AM
  • Snuff
  • Belgium
User Info
For those with sensitive skin this is one of the best razors! GLWTS

28 1,433
 02-07-2014, 09:50 AM
User Info
Probably the top of the line among less-aggressive DE razors. GLWTS.

206 12,188
 02-07-2014, 10:04 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Thank you for the kind words. Indeed, this is a beautifully made razor. A little more aggressive and it would be ideal for me. Slowly I am settling down with the Merkur Progress on a setting of 2 or 3 with Super Iridium, Feather, Gillette yellow and Personna red.
In the meantime, the razor sold.
Stay well.
Obie

145 2,946