05-01-2012, 09:39 AM
User Info
I've been using this little cheapie brush the last few days and I'm blown away by it's incredible performance.

I was looking for a brush that works well with the new La Famiglia soaps (they use the same jar are the Cella) and that is rather inexpensive so I can kit-it-up. This brush is a real winner, in my humble opinion.

If you are looking for an inexpensive little boar brush that performs great, I urge you to give this little baby a run!

3 315
 05-01-2012, 10:05 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Could you post some pics of your brush?I would like to see how it looks.Sounds like a very promising boar brush!

86 7,123
 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(05-01-2012, 09:39 AM)RazoRock_Joe Wrote: I've been using this little cheapie brush the last few days and I'm blown away by it's incredible performance.

I was looking for a brush that works well with the new La Famiglia soaps (they use the same jar are the Cella) and that is rather inexpensive so I can kit-it-up. This brush is a real winner, in my humble opinion.

If you are looking for an inexpensive little boar brush that performs great, I urge you to give this little baby a run!

Not bad for a $7.00 brush.

173 23,538