02-07-2014, 10:51 AM
  • Suggy
  • Harleton, Tx
User Info
Just a quick follow up on the Woody's web. I absolutely love it. Gives me a dry look with very little shine. Great hold even as my hair gets longer between cuts (its thick and can get wavy) the Lady who cuts my hair thought the grabbed some for me. Turned out to be their pomade. It's clear and has an excellent scent. It also vibrates when you tap the jar. Like a real thick jello. Anyhoo... she used it on me and I like it so far. Real light hold, no shine. Not sure how it will do towards the end of a cut. May have to add that to the arsenal.

3 61
 02-11-2014, 03:34 PM
  • Giorgio
  • Pennsylvania, US
User Info
I agree...I've been enjoying Woody's web as well Biggrin.

Its actually been great for me, especially lately, since I've been keeping my hair a little longer than my typical short style. The clay/wax type product I used prior just wasn't cutting it once the hair grew a bit. As I ran low, I knew I had to find an alternative when I noticed I was having to spend too much time in front of the mirror in the morning. After switching to Woody's web, I'm back to my normal ~30 seconds for the hair. Holds it great all day, no shine, and even smells good.

Good stuff!

34 1,628
 02-18-2014, 12:12 PM
User Info
Woody's Web is ok, but you should really try Uppercut.

0 34