Poll: PWNG ?
I would be interested
I would not be interested I will volunter to help
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
 02-09-2014, 06:14 PM
  • Barrylu
  • Portland OR
User Info
If people are interested in a PNWG Pacific Northwest Gathering. in the Portland area. I am willing to have it at my home in Happy Valley. All we need are some people who are willing to organize the event. Is there any interest?

68 1,068
 02-12-2014, 08:18 PM
User Info
I'm in the neighborhood but wouldn't have time to organize an event.

20 164
 02-12-2014, 10:49 PM
  • CMur12
  • Semogueiro de Coração
  • Moses Lake, Washington State, USA
User Info
Barrylu, I live in Eastern Washington and I like the idea of a PNW gathering. Thanks for offering to host it.

I think that if you had inquired about interest in such a gathering, first, you might have gotten more of a response. Then we could have moved on to organizing the event.

Beyond setting a time and place, I don't know what more needs to be done by way of organization. We would all be responsible for arranging our own transportation and lodging. Perhaps all we need is some consensus about a good time to hold it.

Thanks again for the offer to host a gathering -

- Murray

4 1,150
 02-13-2014, 07:24 AM
  • Barrylu
  • Portland OR
User Info
(02-12-2014, 10:49 PM)CMur12 Wrote: Barrylu, I live in Eastern Washington and I like the idea of a PNW gathering. Thanks for offering to host it.

I think that if you had inquired about interest in such a gathering, first, you might have gotten more of a response. Then we could have moved on to organizing the event.

Beyond setting a time and place, I don't know what more needs to be done by way of organization. We would all be responsible for arranging our own transportation and lodging. Perhaps all we need is some consensus about a good time to hold it.

Thanks again for the offer to host a gathering -

- Murray
Murray
Sounds like we just found the man to organize the event. My offer of my home still stands.

68 1,068