02-10-2014, 09:52 PM
User Info
After reading this thread, I decided to make my own.
I purchased a WSP knot installed on one of Bob Quinn's fantastic handles and the knot started losing hairs. I wouldn't call it shedding, it didn't shed like my Whipped Dog did. I was hoping that the knot would eventually stop, but it didn't. I mentioned in the custom brush thread that my particular knot was releasing hairs. A couple of days later Lee contacted me and informed me that he would be promptly shipping out a replacement knot.
Now, how many vendors will seek the end consumer with a possibly defective product? I haven't had any. Until now.

I'm absolutely thrilled that a vendor would go above and beyond to do what's right.

Thank you so much Lee, you're a true gentleman! I look forward to giving you more of my money! Biggrin

6 229
 02-10-2014, 09:54 PM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Great service Lee!

Thanks for sharing Cameron.

99 18,011
 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM
User Info
This is indeed amazing customer service from Lee. I've purchased two of his Super Fine knots and neither was a shedder. I'm probably going to buy one of his HMW 2-bands. It's great to know of your experience.

50 6,089
 02-11-2014, 12:24 PM
User Info
Excellent customer service you got there Smile

0 875
 02-11-2014, 06:21 PM
User Info
Agree wholeheartedly...I think I have purchased about 6 or more knots from Lee already. Excellent customer service indeed!

47 385
 02-13-2014, 11:59 AM
User Info
I just had something similar happen on a HMW knot. I was absolutely stunned when I opened my emails this morning to find that I had a refund from Lee. I had never contacted him directly and was waiting to see if the shedding would stop although the knot had other problems besides that. I had read about his great service but this was beyond anything I expected. We're lucky to have him as a vendor.

44 486