02-11-2014, 08:48 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
I have a couple of unused items that probably won't see any use in my den as they were acquired during intermittent bouts with ADs. There may be more that will be listed in this thread (rather than starting a new one), but for now, here's what's stored in my office and hasn't even made it to my den.

Goodfella OC
This is a mild razor made in New Zealand that I bought as a backup. As I understand it, the razor is stainless and the head is coated in DLC that has been discontinued and unavailable for over a year. I bought this one from a British vendor, and its very likely that this was one of the last ones offered for sale by a vendor. I'm asking what I paid for it, $110.00 shipped CONUS (more if shipped overseas).

[Image: q1FjJDh.jpg][Image: v3bB1Xh.jpg][Image: a2DJG6K.jpg]

2012 Semogue il Rasoio LE 63/100 SOLD
This is the 2012 LE brush made by Semogue for the Italian shaving forum, il Rasoio. I bought this from another member a year ago after I bought the companion brush made for our very own Shave Nook and convinced myself that I absolutely needed this brush in my den. Well, as it turns out I was content using the TSN brush and this one hasn't even seen water. I'm asking what I paid for the brush, $95.00 shipped CONUS (more if overseas).SOLD SOLD SOLD.

[Image: Vp1AGqX.jpg][Image: N2sdBcm.jpg]

edit: sorry the Semogue pics are rotated. I can send some upright pics if any are needed.

27 860
 02-11-2014, 09:48 AM
User Info
Oscar is great to deal with GLWTS

63 1,721
 02-11-2014, 07:00 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
The Semogue is sold, but the Goodfella remains.

27 860