02-14-2014, 07:30 AM
User Info
From Valentine's day through President's day, we are offering a free puck from our standard line of shave soaps with the purchase of any of our best badger brushes ($22-$23). This is a great way to get something for someone who might be looking into moving into wet shaving without having to drop a ton of money. Check them out at http://stirlingsoap.com/hardware.html

On top of that, we are offering one free bar of any of our bath soaps with the purchase of either the DE 3P1 or 3P2 razors(~$15).

If you are looking to add some hardware for not much cash, or want to get a gift for someone who you think would enjoy getting away from canned goo and cartridge razors, you probably won't find a better start than this.

This is for the holiday weekend only. Friday the 14th through Monday the 17th at 11:59 pm CST.

If you have a preference for the shave soap or bath soap, simply drop us a line on the contact form as we will accept requests (no Rose, please). Otherwise, we'll choose one of our great soaps for you.

We eventually are going to be putting together complete boxed sets, but I wanted to get started with a holiday special.

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,

Rod

0 76
 02-16-2014, 12:11 PM
User Info
Nice offer, Rod.

You know, I've been using Tabac soap for the last two month straight and lathered up some of your soap one day to re-calibrate. In my mind, it was easy to see you have Tabac beat. Slicker and better skin care, no question.

47 1,270