02-15-2014, 12:08 AM
User Info
Hi all,

Tcheon Fung Sing now has made a whole new Linea Pelli Sensibili besides the Linea Tradizonale and the Linea Intenso.

The linea Pelli Sensibili is produced with the sensitive skin in mind, so allergens have been avoided and the soaps are enriched with jojoba oil.
But, as we said before, it is always best to try for yourself....

[Image: mandorlatte-500x500.png]
Mandorlatte

[Image: lonicera-500x500.png]
Lonicera
We expect to get them next week; Mandorlatte will be almond scented, the Lonicera has a honeysuckle scent..

Temporiraly you will get the the Mandorlatte refill for free with the Lonicera and the Lonicera refill with the Mandorlatte

[Image: Lon+mand-500x500.jpg]

[Image: mand+lon-500x500.jpg]

More news to follow.

0 224
 02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
User Info
More TFS! Great to hear, I will probably break my sabbatical later this year and order from you and/or tfs directly to California and make a larger order. I am in love with the Tcheon Fung Sing line. I will say I love Mandarin and Spice, Orange Blossom and Jasmine, Orange and Cinnamin, Heart of Lavender, and recently receieved Classico and Mistro. I have every intention of completing my collection of the other BDF and Intenso Lines. One issue I have is even the sensitive line of the balms burn my skin, and have always wondered why. I have the almond sensitive, almond, green tabacco, bergamot neroli, and orange blossom and jasmine. Does TFS make the RR aftershave waxes? And do the Italians ever get enough of the almond scents? How much honeysuckle can you smell?

Thanks for the update and I look forward to my order in the future. Heart

79 1,296
 02-16-2014, 12:19 AM
User Info
(02-15-2014, 07:10 PM)zaclikestoshave Wrote: More TFS! Great to hear, I will probably break my sabbatical later this year and order from you and/or tfs directly to California and make a larger order. I am in love with the Tcheon Fung Sing line. I will say I love Mandarin and Spice, Orange Blossom and Jasmine, Orange and Cinnamin, Heart of Lavender, and recently receieved Classico and Mistro. I have every intention of completing my collection of the other BDF and Intenso Lines. One issue I have is even the sensitive line of the balms burn my skin, and have always wondered why. I have the almond sensitive, almond, green tabacco, bergamot neroli, and orange blossom and jasmine. Does TFS make the RR aftershave waxes? And do the Italians ever get enough of the almond scents? How much honeysuckle can you smell?

Thanks for the update and I look forward to my order in the future. Heart

Hi,

Great to read you want to break your sabbatical! I don't know why these balms would irritate, as it is something I haven't heard before. Maybe, if TFS would make the balms that would match these new pelli sensibili that these could be just what you need.

I like your selection!

I haven't had a chance to test them so I am as curious as you are. I think the Mandorlatte is not a strong scent and the honeysuckle will be the next soap I shave with as soon as we get them and will let you know.

Thanks,

Eric

0 224
 02-16-2014, 06:57 AM
User Info
I am seriously tempted to break my soap sabbatical, I must say.
The honeysuckle especially seems attractive!

0 655
 02-25-2014, 08:14 AM
User Info
Hi all,

Tcheon Fung Sing came up with a great idea, to get you all 5 new "forte" soaps from the Linea Intenso.

In a nice cilinder they come as the perfect present!
(So do show your wife...)

[Image: koker%20TFS-500x500.jpg]

The whole lot available exclusively with us:

http://www.barbieredifigaro.nl/index.php...uct_id=899

This cilinder holds 5 refills of 50 ml each, which really is quite a lot.

This also would be great to take with you on a holiday, so you don't have to be without your favourite soaps...

0 224