02-16-2014, 03:47 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I am continuing my goal of clearing out my excess purchases made over the last two years. All items are in very good to new condition and I personally guarantee you will be satisfied, no crud being sold because it sucks or is blemished or any other reason other than I need to purge. I would prefer to sell the lots as a whole, but if they don't sell as a whole will be willing to sell the items individually or grouped as you prefer. The price for the individual items is in the parentheses and includes shipping on purchases over $50. Feel free to send me a PM if you want specific a specific item or items, preference will be given to the lots first, groups of products secondly and individual items last. I will not be returning PMs on anything but lot sales at the moment. If those don't sell in a couple days I will start returning PMs to members requesting larger groups of items. If I don't get back to you, I'm sorry but somebody else has already purchased the item(s) that you requested. I am happy to ship internationally at my cost if the purchaser is willing to assume the risk of loss or pay for tracking and insurance. Lots more photos are available at my dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lh992qrpl11dsaj/U8QWaRgNGv

[Image: RTB6h0J.jpg]
These coffee makers both offer unique and in many cases superior coffee versus auto drip or french press. The vac pot in particular can bring out some flavors in coffee too subtle to show up in other brew methods. The Eva Solo provides a slightly smoother cup than that of a press, but similar flavor and body profile.

*Like New 1.0L Eva Solo Cafe Solo w/ black neoprene cover and accessories ($82 + shipping is best price online) ($75)
*Excellent condition Yama Stovetop Vac Pot 8 cup ($40 online) w/ Cory rod filter($25 onilne), cloth filter and heat difuser; ($55) SOLD SOLD SOLD
*Well used and cared for Pavoni (rebranded) PGC burr grinder ($300 online) - capable of espresso to press pot with infinite adjustability. This was my first espresso grinder (upgraded to Mazzer a few years ago) and was kept in reserve for backup duty to the Mazzer and Baratza but has been sitting in the garage unused. The burrs and drive gear are both recently replaced and the motor is still strong. This grinder is a bit noisy and slow, but the grind very even and quality. One of the screws in the bean hopper stripped out, but I have run it that way for a few years with no problems. ($80) SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: OmysQnB.jpg]
Fragrance Lot: ($130 value) - $80 shipped and insured w/ freebies thrown in
There is quite the variety here from power house to subtle scents. This is a good variety of fragrances for somebody that isn't sure what they prefer.

* Capucci Pour Homme in box (minor tears)- sprayed twice- often compared to Acqua di Parma , scent isn't my style ($25)
*Bvlgari Man - sealed in box- 100mL After Shave Balm - love the scent but don't use balms ($46)
*Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender -new in box- A/S splash - I'm a Agua Lavanda man ($15)
*Sah Zefros After Shave -new in box- good scent, just need room ($15)
*Quorum - 90%+ (no box) - 100mL EdT - love the scent and the longevity, wifey doesn't ($13)
*Realm - 95%+ (no box)- 50mL EdT - see above ($16)

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Razor lot ($69 value) $55 shipped and insured w/ bonus freebies
A couple of razors meant for guys with tough beards (and thick skin)

*Muehle 2013 R41 - like new, too aggressive ($34)
*Fatip Grande Gunmetal - very good condition, some plating loss, duplicate in my collection ($35)

ALL SOAPS ARE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
DR Harris Almond soap in Beech bowl - new in box ($23)
Lea Shave Stick - used a few times ($4)
DR Harris Arlington puck grated into twist up stick - 80% ($11)
Arko in twist up stick 80%+ ($4)
Erasmic Stick - 80%+ ($4)
Irisch Moos stick - 75%+ ($22)
RR KotC Lavender hard in tub - 90%+ ($7)
Proraso White - New $(10)

S SOLD SOLD SOLD
Shave cream and scuttle lot ($97 value) $75 shipped w/ bonus freebies
All top shelf performers, only culling these because I have duplicates in other scents or just didn't care enough for the scent to keep over ones I already own.

DR Harris Lavender tube - new in box ($14)
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes - 80%+ (by weight compared to my new Trafalgar) product scooped out, never touched by brush. (24)
Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender - New in box ($5)
T&H Almond tube - used twice ($14)
TOBS Avocado - new ($15)
Art of Shaving Lavender 1 oz - new ($5)
Art of Shaving Sandalwood 1 oz - new ($5)
"Dip" Scuttle - used a few times (works very well) ($15)

145 2,752
 02-16-2014, 06:15 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I'm getting lots of requests for the irisch moos and r41 but everything is still available. If somebody wants to buy a lot then sell or trade what they don't want to keep that would be the only way to guarantee you get what you want.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

145 2,752
 02-18-2014, 10:15 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I'm going to go ahead and split up the lots and will be happy to ship individual items. Items and combinations under $50 will ship on your dime, anything over $50 I will cover the shipping on.

145 2,752
 02-19-2014, 08:31 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Only fragrances and coffee gear remain, all great stuff...

Grinder sold, big discount on the fragrance lot, individual prices include shipping for fragrances.

145 2,752
 02-19-2014, 10:48 AM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
That Eva Solo looks cool, never seen one.

143 1,984
 02-19-2014, 01:44 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
(02-19-2014, 10:48 AM)Shanman Wrote: That Eva Solo looks cool, never seen one.

It is literally the simplest coffee brewer to use and makes incredible brew. 60g coffee, 1L hot water (just off boil) 4 minutes wait and then pour = heaven

I expected it to be the first to sell, but as it sits now it is the only piece of coffee gear remaining. Eva Solo makes some pretty weird luxury items, but this one actually makes sense.

145 2,752
 02-20-2014, 11:59 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Last call before I post these on ebay, make me an offer if its reasonable I will accept it.

145 2,752
 02-21-2014, 09:46 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Archive please

145 2,752