02-21-2014, 03:50 PM
User Info
Now that I have your attention Biggrin

I'm finishing two smaller size bowls/shaving soap bowls. They are actually for a lady who wanted wholesale and then backed out. They are tightly 3" across in the internal measurement. I have an Edwin Jagger refill that would fit perfectly.

But if you could let me know, when I list it for sale how could I most acurately demonstrate/communicate that they would require the more diminuative soap puck? Besides showing the Jagger soap with it, because I have the soap for research. But I don't want to confuse the issue with soap to go with it. I guess I could shoot the pictures before I use it. But anyhoo, what are your thoughts? Huh Thanks a million. K ps I'm pretty dyslexic so if you all could overlook my spelling issues, I would thank you.

0 135
 02-21-2014, 04:18 PM
User Info
i don' find your spelling wrong at all - so if it is i might suffer from dyslexia myself Wink

about the soap: simply write in the description of the shaving bowl that it comes without the soap.

7 1,624
 02-21-2014, 04:28 PM
User Info
I think an image or two showing size comparison, with one of the small bowls next to a larger one and giving the dimensions of both, would be helpful.

206 12,189
 02-21-2014, 04:30 PM
User Info
Good post and best wishes in marketing your product. Same thoughts as Marius.

21 751
 02-21-2014, 08:04 PM
User Info
(02-21-2014, 04:28 PM)churchilllafemme Wrote: I think an image or two showing size comparison, with one of the small bowls next to a larger one and giving the dimensions of both, would be helpful.

+1 Good luck!

82 21,056
 02-21-2014, 08:09 PM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Definitely picture the bowl with the soap puck.

Simply include in your description :

"Soap for demonstration purposes only."

or

"Soap not included."

99 18,011
 02-22-2014, 06:26 AM
User Info
(02-21-2014, 04:18 PM)tonsorius Wrote: i don' find your spelling wrong at all - so if it is i might suffer from dyslexia myself Wink

about the soap: simply write in the description of the shaving bowl that it comes without the soap.

The simplest answer, genius. I tend to over think....lol.

(02-21-2014, 08:04 PM)celestino Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 04:28 PM)churchilllafemme Wrote: I think an image or two showing size comparison, with one of the small bowls next to a larger one and giving the dimensions of both, would be helpful.

+1 Good luck!

Oooh that's smart too! Thanks!

Such great ideas! Thank you so much Excellent gentlemen!

(02-21-2014, 08:09 PM)ben74 Wrote: Definitely picture the bowl with the soap puck.

Simply include in your description :

"Soap for demonstration purposes only."

or

"Soap not included."

Thanks! again, K

(02-21-2014, 04:30 PM)LookingGlass Wrote: Good post and best wishes in marketing your product. Same thoughts as Marius.

0 135
 02-27-2014, 03:18 AM
User Info
(02-21-2014, 03:50 PM)KLovgren Wrote: Now that I have your attention Biggrin

I'm finishing two smaller size bowls/shaving soap bowls. They are actually for a lady who wanted wholesale and then backed out. They are tightly 3" across in the internal measurement. I have an Edwin Jagger refill that would fit perfectly.

But if you could let me know, when I list it for sale how could I most acurately demonstrate/communicate that they would require the more diminuative soap puck? Besides showing the Jagger soap with it, because I have the soap for research. But I don't want to confuse the issue with soap to go with it. I guess I could shoot the pictures before I use it. But anyhoo, what are your thoughts? Huh Thanks a million. K ps I'm pretty dyslexic so if you all could overlook my spelling issues, I would thank you.
Also, I like to give a standard unit of measure inches or cm for the opening and height. A lot of info to go into a small space. Good Luck!

0 81
 03-01-2014, 04:59 PM
User Info
(02-27-2014, 03:18 AM)Jay Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 03:50 PM)KLovgren Wrote: Now that I have your attention Biggrin

Also, I like to give a standard unit of measure inches or cm for the opening and height. A lot of info to go into a small space. Good Luck!

Thanks Jay!

0 135
 03-02-2014, 03:56 PM
User Info
I use bigger pucks and like bigger bowls 5" they give good room and swirl a great lather around, I also have 2 small stainless steel bowls from china that work great fir traveling but I use a vie long pony brush for that

0 98
 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM
User Info
Awesome ! good to use for traveling! Thanks,K

0 135