03-01-2014, 06:59 PM
User Info
Has anyone tried this stuff? The Shave Cream looks like it would be a pretty nice product. All natural with Shea Butter. Thumbsup.

0 295
 10-08-2015, 02:51 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
No answer _is_ an answer of sorts I guess.

7 2,281
 10-08-2015, 05:52 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Yes. I have used their shave cream and aftershave. 

The cream is excellent. Perhaps not quite on par with SMN or ADP, but very nice and enjoyable and I prefer it to all English creams except Floris #89. It has peppermint & eucalyptus and is a refreshing start to the morning. 

The aftershave (Tonic) is one of my favorites. It smells different from the cream...smells just like  Mystic Waters Bay Rum and Strop Shoppe Bay Rum...that is...a clove less bay rum with a hint of liquorice. It also has talcum in the formula and is my favorite "barbershop" scent. 

Their all natural products are excellent and worth a try.

159 1,316
 10-08-2015, 06:39 AM
User Info
I've tried a sample I got from a shop down the road from my work.

Scent: nice light peppermint and a little bit of menthol.

Performance... Decent cushion and glide, better than st James and similar to castle Forbes, but not as good as xpec. Easy to lather and takes an average amount of water but can handle a little more before degrading

Price... A little on the high end, but not outrageous for what the cream brings to the table

All in all, I would buy this cream if I had space for it in my shelf, but I'm not big on creams so I can't justify the cost

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

0 517
 10-08-2015, 12:58 PM
User Info
I haven't tried the shaving cream but I did try a sample of the aftershave balm. Wonderful stuff! Sinks in and moisturizes instantly.

3 1,484
 10-08-2015, 04:10 PM
User Info
Their aftershave tonic is top notch and smells amazing

97 1,304
 10-18-2015, 05:00 PM
User Info
(10-08-2015, 05:52 AM)Steelman Wrote: Yes. I have used their shave cream and aftershave. 

The cream is excellent. Perhaps not quite on par with SMN or ADP, but very nice and enjoyable and I prefer it to all English creams except Floris #89. It has peppermint & eucalyptus and is a refreshing start to the morning. 

The aftershave (Tonic) is one of my favorites. It smells different from the cream...smells just like  Mystic Waters Bay Rum and Strop Shoppe Bay Rum...that is...a clove less bay rum with a hint of liquorice. It also has talcum in the formula and is my favorite "barbershop" scent. 

Their all natural products are excellent and worth a try.

Love the Crown shaving cream, but, oh my, I sure didn't like the aftershave tonic.  Used it 3 times and gave the bottle away.  Just wasn't for me.  The guy who got it said he really liked it because the scent was sort-of Bay Rum, just like you said.  Guess I don't like Bay Rum.

0 382
 10-18-2015, 06:20 PM
  • Chaddy
  • North Carolina
User Info
The brushes are really good. Haven't tried any soaps or aftershaves.

5 527
 10-18-2015, 06:24 PM
User Info
I'm also tempted to pick up their razor. The "Hippie Killer" stamp is especially appealing Biggrin .

3 1,484
 10-20-2015, 02:08 PM
User Info
I'm a huge fan of Crown Shaving.  So much so, that if I'm not careful I sound like a commercial.  Disclaimer:  I have no financial stake in this company but hope enough people buy their products that CSC doesn't have to fold its tent.

Several of their products are number one in my rotations:  the pre-shave gel, the shaving cream, the aftershave tonic and the cologne. 

Regarding the shaving cream, the combination of spearmint and eucalyptus makes for the best smelling cream I've come across.  This is a very soft cream that lathers easily and works great.  My skin looks and feels really good afterwards.  It's not that expensive on a per ml basis if you buy the larger size.

0 135