03-17-2014, 06:34 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Hello Gents!

For Sale today is my 50ml Penhaligon's Sartorial Eau de Toilette spray. I bought this 2-months ago from Damon at Old Town Shave Shop at Stats in Pasadena, and have sprayed it 7-times. It has something in it that my wife can't tolerate and it makes her sneeze, though the shave soap, wash and deodorant do not.

Asking $75 Shipped CONUS.

The level is the darker mid-line shown in the picture below, also known as the meniscus. The meniscus is the darker level line in the first pic above. There are no problems with the sprayer at all and it works as it should.

[Image: 20140317_191419.jpg]

Here is the whole bottle. It is as new, minus the 7-sprays.

[Image: 20140317_191406.jpg]

Here is what the Penhaligon's site has to say about it:

Sartorial Eau de Toilette

Head Notes
Aldehydes, Ozonic Effect, Metallic Effect, Violet Leaf, Neroli, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Fresh Ginger

Heart Notes
Beeswax, Cyclamen, Linden Blossom, Lavender, Leather

Base Notes
Gurgum Wood, Patchouli, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Tonka Bean, Oakmoss, White Musk, Honey Effect, Old Wood Effect, Vanilla, Amber

Sartorial is a contemporary interpretation of a classic Fougere; the traditional notes of oakmoss, tonka bean and lavender have been exquisitely stitched together with woods, ozonic and metallic effects, leather, violet leaf, honey and spices to create the perfect illusion of a tailor's workroom. The modern thread running through Sartorial is beeswax; echoing the blocks of wax each thread is run across before stitching.

Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour

HERE is the Website for more info:

Shipping for this one is CONUS only since it contains Alcohol.

PayPal is my preferred payment method, but I will also entertain US Postal Money order. (I won't ship until this clears my bank).

PM with any questions.

Matt

71 1,469