03-26-2014, 12:24 PM
User Info
Howdy fellas

I've got a couple of extras laying around, and figured I'd see if any Nookers would be interested :-)

I would be interested in trades for vintage barbershop/Bakelite/catalin handles or brushes... Also 18-22mm badger KNOTS for my vintage restore AD :-D

First is a handle I had made for me by Peter Wolf just before his most recent deployment. It's in his Junior Brett style, with extra chubbiness.
Coffee & Cream coloration.
H=41mm
W=39mm
K=28mm
*measurements are approximate*
The handle came to me with a 26mm opening. The 24mm F2 knot I ordered ended up being larger than expected, and I opened up the hole to ~28mm
The handle has been used and shows signs of use. I have never glued/epoxied a knot in the handle.
I would guess the depth of the hole is ~20mm, but I'm not sure. I can tell you the F2 knot I had in there was @ about a 46mm loft.
The bottom of the handle features a neat concave-ness which I had requested, very cool IMHO.
Paid $40, would like $35... NOW $30 shipped to your Conus address... sold pending funds

[Image: tu3una9u.jpg]

[Image: muha6y8y.jpg]

Next is a Bakelite Stanley brush stand. Received this in part of a lot purchase. Good condition.
Looking to get $12 shipped SOLD

***I'm currently out of town, the earliest I could possibly ship is Tuesday 4/1***

[Image: se5avypy.jpg]
[Image: a4a6urem.jpg]
[Image: udy9ypev.jpg]
[Image: ty9a7y2y.jpg]
[Image: e3u7e2ub.jpg]
[Image: 3a9emy4u.jpg]
[Image: 8yde8aty.jpg]
[Image: ja7ymypu.jpg]
[Image: ry5u4yme.jpg]

Thanks for looking :-)

37 406
 03-29-2014, 09:18 AM