03-27-2014, 06:23 AM
User Info
I expected to buy the Agua Balsamica or the Metisol. Upon smelling them I didn't like either. The store only had these along with the C and K, which I avoided because I am not a fan of citrus or mints.

Price: £15 in the UK, which is.. Meh.

Scent: It is a very nice refreshing powdery, clean barbershop smell. It is very reminiscent, to me at least, to my grandmother's hairspray. Very nice smell, but it won't bring 'classy' or 'dressy' to my mind.

Feel: It went on with a much less sting, hardly any actually, compared to my other aftershaves.

Performance: I want to say it made my skin soft. But because I felt it stung very little (low alcohol content?) I did not feel it closing my pores and tightening my skin much.

Overall: I would be happy to have gotten a chance to smell other Myrsol 'flavors', but I will be careful making blind buys. I might give one day the Emulsion a chance. But honestly, I didn't feel or see any magic.

[Image: rumy3ezy.jpg]

1 182
 03-27-2014, 06:31 AM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Another great review, thank-you!

Definitely more "magic" with some of the other Myrsol offerings.
Agua Balsamica and Agua de Limon are among my favourites.

The Emulsion is definitely worth a try.
I HATE the heaviness and oiliness of balms, but I really enjoy the Emulsion.

99 18,011
 03-27-2014, 07:22 AM
User Info
It's really just an alcohol based splash, with some interesting scents. Overpriced here in the U.S. for what it is.

The Lemon (Limon) is the killer one for me. Not another one like that I can tell.

0 303
 03-28-2014, 06:03 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I have only been using Myrsol products for about a month, but enjoy them all and they will have a permanent place in my morning routine. My current favorites are F./Extra, Antesol, and Agua Balsamica.

38 5,107