04-01-2014, 12:57 AM
User Info
Fellas,

Does anyone own or have owned a brush similar to the simfix manchurian badger that is currently listed on the simpsons website?

Is the hair quality on par with simpsons manchurian or 2 band? The dimensions of the handle and the knot seem right up my alley, I would love to get some opinions though.

FYI, I love big brushes with soft tips and enough backbone to give a good scrub while face lathering. Although the 26mm diameter is not the biggest, the 56mm loft tells me there will be plenty of splay. I just don't want to order it and find out it has the wet mop characteristics of a vulfix or kent. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 315
 04-01-2014, 04:09 AM
User Info
These were a range of Brushes from Simpsons a couple of years ago now, They were under the LE section, I bought one called the "Carnane" all were given a name place on the Island. Abeit it is a Super two (2) band.

It is a fantastic brush, very ergonomic handle and has quite a bit of weight to it. Tips are beautifully soft with plenty of back bone and a great flow through.

I do have Manchurians but not in the LE SimFix range. This is a fantastic brush at a great price................ Don't hang around, you will not be disappointed.

Charles U.K

0 2,428