04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
!! SOLD !!
I've used the ATT system for a while now. It's a great stainless steel razor but I find myself hungering for my Gillette super-adjustable and it's just too pricey to keep in a box.
This machined stainless steel razor has the Kronos handle which is longer than the Atlas handle. I have the M1 (safety bar) plate which is the "mild" version of the replaceable plate system.
The box has a small tear in the lid where I ripped it in my exuberance to use it.
The set is in nearly new condition, the baseplate has very slight marring where the handle mates to the head but nothing that affects the shave.

£120 GBP ($190 USD) for the ATT Kronos razor (Kronos handle with M1 plate and top cap). The price may seem high, but that includes a soap of choice and bag-o-blades which would add another $30 to the price.

Preference will be given to someone who wants the whole set, but if nobody wants the whole set and there is enough interest, I may consider splitting the parts and selling separately. (handle, plates, top cap). As far as I know, nobody in the UK sells individual parts.
Price includes 1st class recorded UK/CONUS shipping and Paypal fees.
More information here, and here.
Please PM any offers.
*Edit
As a sale booster, I'll also include a soap of choice and a nice selection of blades should someone buy the entire razor intact.
I'll also consider a trade for a Cobra Classic (with blades) or a Digress (with ££ either way to balance the trade). Possibly a partial trade for Ikon OC & SB baseplates to match my OSS.

[Image: IMG_20140323_195145.jpg]

47 1,901
 04-01-2014, 04:12 PM
  • Niro884
  • Italian Shaving Enthusiast
  • Stoney Creek, Ontario CANADA
User Info
PM sent

47 469
 04-02-2014, 08:29 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
User Info
Razor is still available.

47 1,901
 04-04-2014, 09:51 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
User Info
All sold, please archive.

47 1,901