04-02-2014, 01:29 PM
User Info
Something profound just happened to prompt me to write this.

I just realized that in retirement I have the best "job" I've ever had in my entire life! I've seen the other side so I can recognize it quite easily. But for some reason it took time for it to sink in. I guess I'm really quick Rolleyes .

I'm not going to go into details, but I meet (online) some of the nicest people on the planet with my miniscule business. I appreciate every one of you gents and enjoy corresponding with you. Simply fantastic gentlemen planet wide.

I raise a glass to all of you gentlemen!

32 6,460
 04-02-2014, 02:24 PM
User Info
Brian, sounds like you are really enjoying your 'retirement'! Biggrin

83 21,081
 04-02-2014, 03:20 PM
  • Deuce
  • Just a guy
  • Cave Creek
User Info
You've earned it. Love your products

19 742
 04-02-2014, 03:25 PM
  • Lutebro
  • Olympia, WA
User Info
Glad you're happy Brian and I hope to be in the same place in many years. Doing what I love instead of what I need to to support my family. Enjoy it.... I'm sure you earned it!

58 1,312
 04-02-2014, 04:38 PM
User Info
Whew! After feeling like I was pestering & pressuring you to "work" with Krampert's Finest so I others could always have some post-shave nectar available I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your endeavor. It's hard to believe that it's almost been 3 years. Thanks for keeping me everyone stocked up.

31 8,057
 04-02-2014, 05:21 PM
User Info
I am hoping to enjoy my retirement someday like that! Congrats

31 1,800
 04-02-2014, 08:11 PM
  • geezer
  • Menomonie, Western WI
User Info
(04-02-2014, 01:29 PM)ShadowsDad Wrote: Something profound just happened to prompt me to write this.

I just realized that in retirement I have the best "job" I've ever had in my entire life! I've seen the other side so I can recognize it quite easily. But for some reason it took time for it to sink in. I guess I'm really quick Rolleyes .

I'm not going to go into details, but I meet (online) some of the nicest people on the planet with my miniscule business. I appreciate every one of you gents and enjoy corresponding with you. Simply fantastic gentlemen planet wide.

I raise a glass to all of you gentlemen!
Amen!
Best time of my life is shared with friends near and far!
~Richard

8 1,194
 04-02-2014, 08:34 PM
User Info
Biggrin

Brian, trust me on this... If I didn't want to do this I wouldn't and no one could possibly persuade me to do it. Just ask my wife what I can be like. Wink

Sometimes it's difficult, like with this !@#$%^& new computer and peripherals and I wonder why I go through it. But today I realized why.

Then yesterday I mixed up a mess of BR and the whole house smelled of it. I love that scent!

32 6,460
 04-04-2014, 06:14 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
Brian, I think you "meet some of the nicest people" because you bring out the best in others. I enjoy reading your comments, not only because you have interesting and educational things to say about SE razors and other products, but because your comments to others are always so kind and courteous. I can't imagine not immediately liking someone named "ShadowsDad." I just wish that I could smell a "whole house" of BR scent!

38 5,113