04-04-2014, 02:27 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

This is the Feather Artist Club DX in the "pearl" handle, in my opinion the best of the straight razors with replaceable blades. The razor has good weight and is well balanced. Of course, it is a superb shaver.

I took it on a trip last week and shaved with it three times. Although a great razor, especially for travel, I still prefer the traditional straight and will not be using this any longer.

The razor is in perfect shape. There are many straight razors with replaceable blades, and some really inexpensive, but they are not the Feather.

The price is $155, including a Feather Professional Super (not the one pictured) cartridge with 19 blades. U.S. shipping is my compliment; overseas a wee bit extra. Paypal is fine, and no trades, please. Thank you.
[Image: 7VH8yY9.jpg]
[Image: uZlxXnl.jpg]

150 3,030
 04-06-2014, 07:32 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I just reduced the price for the Feather and blade combination. This is a great shaver, the best of the razors with replaceable blades, in my opinion. I prefer the traditional straight razor, however, so this sits unused. I think I used three times on my last trip about a week ago. Get it while it's hot. The price is $165, including a cartridge of 19 blades. Thanks.

150 3,030
 04-10-2014, 02:20 PM
User Info
AArrgghh. I was just coming over to get this. Amazon here I come. D'oh.

129 6,685