04-05-2014, 07:33 AM
User Info
Anybody else here tried this cream.......

Comes in a big heavy glass jar weighting in at 1b (454g) contents: 200ml/7.04oz with silver lid, they call the scent "Avalon" very clean fresh/modern smell.

A very soft creamy texture.

Very easy to make lather & you do not need very much, very thick and creamy great slide & cushioning and did not dry out during the shave.

Not cheap @ £32 amended. Would I buy it again Yes

forgot to add:
INGREDIENTS
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Myristic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Limonene, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Linalool, Bisabolol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lecithin, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citral, Geraniol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenxoyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

Charles U.K

0 2,428
 04-05-2014, 08:08 AM
  • BobH
  • Thunder Bay Canada
User Info
Thanks for posting the heads up on a shave cream I have never heard of. There is a stockist in Canada but after checking with them they only sell a kit with the shaving cream, pre shave and brush for $220.00 CAD. Can't quite understand why they would only carry the kit though. Anyway it is now on my list of to try soaps and creams.

Bob

0 1,694
 04-05-2014, 08:28 AM
User Info
It's available from Murdock in London. They ship internationally. They offer several items, one of which is shaving soap in two fragrances. Here's an observation, for what it's worth: The cost of the Avalon in the big glass jar is the same as the (now extinct) glass jar of Blenheim Bouquet cream, not counting shipping from UK. It sounds like a very good shaving cream. Maybe some guys will order it.

24 1,208