04-06-2014, 03:02 AM
User Info
Up for sale are Ensar Oud sampler packs, and AgarAura Oud samples. These were purchased new by me and cost USD $438. They have seen very little use.

The Ensar Oud sampler pack cost USD $299, it includes Oud Yunus, Assam Organic, Bois de Borneo, Purple Dervish, Oud Dhul Kifl, Maroke 2004, Chinese Exclusive and Oud Yusuf. The Ensar Oud perfume sampler pack cost USD $79, it includes Kyara Koko, Pink Papua and Jungle Kinam (please note I will be keeping the Borneo Zen sample). The AgarAura oud samples cost approx. USD $80, it includes Blu, Keeloka, and Kritsana.

Asking USD $200. Paypal is fine and includes tracked worldwide shipping.

[Image: 9a0h.jpg]

For more information please visit ensaroud.com and agaraura.com. 

Thanks for reading.

Michael

23 474
 06-05-2014, 04:15 PM
User Info
hi im interested in purchasing the samples! have they been used at all ? and how long have you had them? would you be prepared to post them to the United Kingdom? thanks you can email me if you like sae3dkhan@gmail.com
ps. i will be paying via paypal

(04-06-2014, 03:02 AM)mixershave Wrote: Up for sale are Ensar Oud sampler packs, and AgarAura Oud samples. These were purchased new by me and cost USD $438. They have seen very little use.

The Ensar Oud sampler pack cost USD $299, it includes Oud Yunus, Assam Organic, Bois de Borneo, Purple Dervish, Oud Dhul Kifl, Maroke 2004, Chinese Exclusive and Oud Yusuf. The Ensar Oud perfume sampler pack cost USD $79, it includes Kyara Koko, Pink Papua and Jungle Kinam (please note I will be keeping the Borneo Zen sample). The AgarAura oud samples cost approx. USD $80, it includes Blu, Keeloka, and Kritsana.

Asking USD $200. Paypal is fine and includes tracked worldwide shipping.

[Image: 9a0h.jpg]

For more information please visit ensaroud.com and agaraura.com. 

Thanks for reading.

Michael

0 1