04-08-2014, 10:41 AM
User Info
Hi New guy here wanting to know how the Ikon OC compares to a NEW LC. Been shaving with a NEW LC for the past few weeks and really seem to like it. Would love to know from those who have shaved with both if you think it's worth the money for the Ikon OC. I think it would be nice to have a durable stainless razor that will last ....but I know the NEWS are built like tanks too.
I've read some think its a little more aggressive and some say it's a little less.
How does your Ikon OC compare to you NEW?

0 2
 04-08-2014, 04:41 PM
  • Sanch
  • Tennessee
User Info
hello and welcome! I own both razors you speak of and would definitely recommend the IKon Deluxe OC it is a fabulous OC razor that exceeds the "NEW" LC. The IKon IMHO is worth every penny and shaves better but YMMV. Go ahead get a skully you will find yourself very SATISFIED!
(04-08-2014, 10:41 AM)Chicken wing Wrote: Hi New guy here wanting to know how the Ikon OC compares to a NEW LC. Been shaving with a NEW LC for the past few weeks and really seem to like it. Would love to know from those who have shaved with both if you think it's worth the money for the Ikon OC. I think it would be nice to have a durable stainless razor that will last ....but I know the NEWS are built like tanks too.
I've read some think its a little more aggressive and some say it's a little less.
How does your Ikon OC compare to you NEW?

2 253
 04-10-2014, 05:43 PM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
It is absolutely worth it. They're both among my favorite razors, and somewhat similar in terms of aggressiveness. Go ahead, you know you want to.

1 796
 04-10-2014, 06:31 PM
User Info
Thanks guys,
Yes....I know I want to.

I really think the length on the handle is going to be just about right for me. I have the 80mm Bulldog and I really like it but want something just a tad longer.

Even if it doesn't out shave my NEW it would be nice to have a Stainless steel version of something that works so good for me.

0 2
 04-17-2014, 03:05 PM
  • Sanch
  • Tennessee
User Info
I actually swapped the handle my Deluxe for a 80mm one and found it very nice also. I will be surprised if you say it doesn't shave any different cause mine just keeps impressing me.
(04-10-2014, 06:31 PM)Chicken wing Wrote: Thanks guys,
Yes....I know I want to.

I really think the length on the handle is going to be just about right for me. I have the 80mm Bulldog and I really like it but want something just a tad longer.

Even if it doesn't out shave my NEW it would be nice to have a Stainless steel version of something that works so good for me.

2 253