04-18-2014, 05:48 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello Gents,

This has been one heck of a decision to make but need the funds to cover some school costs for my eldest daughter. Prices below include CONUS shipping, Paypal only, no trades please. Thank you for looking

Up for sale is my beloved SIMPSON CHUBBY 3 - 2 Band - ($375) SOLD Ordered directly from the Isle of Man. It is my "guilty, pampering pleasure" brush that I had always wished to own and fortunately I was able to own one. Now, with a heavy heart I must part with it.

This brush is absolute perfection as you can see in the pics below, glorious soft tips with just the right amount of backbone. What's nice about the 2-band is that although the brush is large (approx 29mm knot) it does not feel too large on the face. Imagine a cloud caressing your face while prepping it for a glorious shave.

Also for sale is my Short Handled Mergress $95 SOLD....Wonderful shaver but just not getting much use in my rotation.

[Image: IB6jAZ2.jpg][Image: BIrokkC.jpg][Image: F3HrjiY.jpg][Image: vGNVjK8.jpg]

45 710
 04-18-2014, 05:53 PM
User Info
Two items I wish I had money for!!! Beautiful. GLWTS!

12 715
 04-18-2014, 06:00 PM
User Info
Wow, GLWTS!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

0 6
 04-18-2014, 07:55 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Chubby 3 has been sold....Mergress still available...will throw in some blades with purchase.

45 710