04-21-2014, 06:40 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
I bought two of the new Glacial Wintergreen soaps and I'm flabbergasted - what an improvement in every way.

Ease of lathering: 9/10--So much easier to lather up now.

Longevity of lather: 9/10--Very, very good now. The lather is stable as it should be.

General skincare: 10/10--Mega-frigid menthol effect with soothing and super-moisturizing properties.

Scent: 10/10--A gorgeous and true wintergreen scent which really fills the bathroom.

Price: 9/10--Hey, 7,00$ USD is reasonable - wouldn't you agree?

Would I buy again: 10/10--Most definitely. I cannot be without this soap now.

I never thought it was possible for a soap or cream to push my beloved ISZ soap down from first place, but it finally happened. These Glacial soaps are so uniquely-cold. Nothing can top them in menthol freezing, or even match them. The original Glacial soap was not easy to lather up, but Rod's hard work and dedication really paid off. This new Wintergreen soap is so nicely-scented, it lathers like a charm, and the freezing sensation is as cold as Osage Rub on your face. The skincare is brilliant as well. Price-wise, you cannot go wrong either!

3 2,635
 04-21-2014, 08:42 PM
User Info
Jeff, I still don't understand how you do it with all of these mentholated soaps in Montreal in the winter! You must be really hot-blooded! Biggrin

83 21,077
 04-22-2014, 03:15 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
I'm just a menthol lover - gotta have my freeze every day! Wink

3 2,635