03-02-2012, 06:18 PM
User Info
As the self proclaimed Indiana Jones of the shave world I emerge from the darkest corners of the earth with this new product. No need to wipe your eyes gents, it is not an Arko product although I will admit it is very similar.

Behold o seekers of the holy shave grail, GSD Barber soap. The scent is very Arko like to me, yet the soap is plyable and able to be molded to your shave bowl much easier than before. Soon to be available in other scents should the project progress.

Product brings a great lather that does not seem to dry out and the skin care is pretty good. Contains Potassium and Sodium Tallowates as it's base. Don't quote me however as I am neither chemist nor soap maker.

Product is shown after testing to drive home the point of it being plyable. 75gram stick from Turkey

Other new products on the way to Shave a buck as we emerge from our expeditions with pith helmet in hand and those high socks and mutton chops them crazy Brits thought looked good.

5 273
 03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
User Info
That looks very interesting to me.

0 372
 03-05-2012, 09:42 AM
User Info
I find Arko to be pretty moldable. This looks like a stick of clay...I'm a sucker for sticks, though. May have to pick this up.

3 41
 03-05-2012, 04:51 PM
User Info
It lathers in a jiff, no effort needed it seems. Yes it is clay like and I dis-agree with Arko being moldable. It is pretty rigid in my opinion.Now we have a Derby soap stick coming out too it seems.
It lathers in a jiff, no effort needed it seems. Yes it is clay like and I dis-agree with Arko being moldable. It is pretty rigid in my opinion.Now we have a Derby soap stick coming out too it seems.

5 273
 03-05-2012, 05:42 PM
  • vuk
  • Virginia
User Info
Looks interesting, and along with the Derby and Tweex there seems to be a lot of new shave sticks coming out of Turkey.

2 505