04-26-2014, 07:39 AM
User Info
I have been interested in the Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic but never pulled the trigger on a purchase.

ffarouki posted a good review HERE that prompted me to buy some from Bullgoose.

[Image: cZai8uX.jpg]

Like ffarouki I love the look of the bottle. Very vintage.
The price is reasonable at $16.62 and can be had even cheaper.

The lotion has a strong tastey citrus smell. It dissipates rapidly (less than 5 minutes)on my face. So you can wear any cologne you chose with no issues.

This stuff makes my face feel great. I wish I had bought some years ago. There is no alcohol burn. Just a soothing sensation when I apply it. I would put this on the same par as Krampert's Finest Bay Rum for skin care. And that is a high bar indeed.

It is not heavy nor greasy. It leaves my face both soothed and toned. I love it.

Great stuff that is worth a try.

Phil

7 363
 04-26-2014, 07:50 AM
User Info
It is a great product. I use mine all the time. Some days I shave at night and after my morning shower I'll splash this on. Smells great and feels wonderful! It will always have a place on my shelf.

21 555
 04-26-2014, 08:24 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
I had a bottle and it was a nice aftershave. I do prefer good burn and this doesn't provide it so I didn't repurchase.

45 3,955
 04-26-2014, 09:23 AM
  • Elendil
  • Raggedy man, good night
  • The snow's back.
User Info
I hate the burn, and will have to give this a try when my stocks run low.

0 1,137
 04-26-2014, 09:25 AM
  • tdmsu
  • Banned
  • Metro Detroit
User Info
Nice review!
I may have to try the Tiger!

2 447
 04-26-2014, 09:37 AM
User Info
LT is a great change of pace when you're not in the mood for the BURN. Very soothing stuff.

9 1,203
 04-26-2014, 09:46 AM
User Info
(04-26-2014, 07:39 AM)PhilNH5 Wrote: I have been interested in the Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic but never pulled the trigger on a purchase.

ffarouki posted a good review HERE that prompted me to buy some from Bullgoose.

[Image: cZai8uX.jpg]

Like ffarouki I love the look of the bottle. Very vintage.
The price is reasonable at $16.62 and can be had even cheaper.

The lotion has a strong tastey citrus smell. It dissipates rapidly (less than 5 minutes)on my face. So you can wear any cologne you chose with no issues.

This stuff makes my face feel great. I wish I had bought some years ago. There is no alcohol burn. Just a soothing sensation when I apply it. I would put this on the same par as Krampert's Finest Bay Rum for skin care. And that is a high bar indeed.

It is not heavy nor greasy. It leaves my face both soothed and toned. I love it.

Great stuff that is worth a try.

Phil

I am glad I was of service and appreciated the mention Smile

Enjoy in good health my friend.

I found it best suitable as you said for days I am going out soon after and need to wear an EDT quick and/or days which I had a very aggressive shave and can't tolerate any more alcohol aftershave burn.

1 182