04-26-2014, 07:40 AM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
For sale is this immaculate TI Buffalo Horn Handle brush with selected silvertip.

Knot measures 26/50mm; Handle: 58mm. Standard stock is advertised with a 56mm loft. The 50mm loft makes this brush truly shine.

This is a very dense brush (think Simpson GYLE dense) with exquisite soft tipped 3 Band silver tip hair. The face feel is very similar to the GYLE or Heritage Rooney 3 Band hair.

It is an exquisite brush that easily manages hard soaps and gives a gentle scrubbing sensation on the face.

The handle is basically a Rooney 3/3 style. The brush comes in its original box (which is the same as Rooney boxes). While I have now confirmation that Rooney actually produces those TI brushes, rumor has it they do and knot build, handle style, shipping boxes suggest they might.

For me it is just a tad too dense, and thus I let her go... Used less than 5 times and in perfect condition. A real Beauty...

$225 incl. shipping w/tracking. CONUS and Paypal only. PM me if interested.

Alternatively, I will consider a trade with a Rooney Heritage 3 Band (not current 3 band offerings) or a Rooney Heritage 2 Band "gel tip" in a Stubby 2 or 3 or Emillion 2.

[Image: qkux26w.jpg]

[Image: dFAff36.jpg]

[Image: TkxQzop.jpg]

[Image: eBWT8Ko.jpg]

37 1,863
 04-27-2014, 11:02 AM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
Adding consideration of a trade with a Rooney Heritage 3 Band (not current 3 band offerings) or a Rooney Heritage 2 Band original "gel tip" in Stubby 2 or 3 or Emillion 2 version.

37 1,863