04-28-2014, 11:10 PM
User Info
Hello friends, I'm hoping to move along a few different items. Some great gear to be had here :-)
Shipping to CONUS addresses and paypal fees are included. I'll knock a couple bucks for multiple purchases.
The one trade item I'd be interested in is a nickel plated Gillette New in good condition.

First is a somewhat uncommon vintage brush...
The Ever Ready 500 Pure Badger 'Magnet'.
In good shape overall, the 'original' knot is in decent condition IMHO.. certainly capable of lathering. I'd guess the knot is between 16mm-18mm. Feels pretty soft.
Did I mention there's a magnet in the handle?
$25 Reduced to $20 Now $15 SOLD
[Image: 9e2y4yzu.jpg]
[Image: 7eja4u9e.jpg]
[Image: y5yqy4e5.jpg]

Next we have a huge vintage bakelite Plymouth handle with a yellow-orange patina. It's stuffed with a TGN F2 knot (24mm knot, ~28mm @ the opening) very soft, good density & backbone.
I have not epoxied the knot in the handle. The brush has seen use though, as the knot fits in snugly at a ~47mm loft. I'd be happy to epoxy the knot for you, or leave it as is.
$50 Reduced to $45 *Withdrawn*
[Image: yhudamu7.jpg]
[Image: je2yqure.jpg]

Now here we have a beautiful piece of razor history, the Gem Junior "lather catcher".
Aside from a crack in the handle, the razor is in great shape. Standard SE blades fit this razor wonderfully. If you need a couple to get started, lemme know and I'll hook you up.
SOLD $40 SOLD
[Image: tubyma4a.jpg]

Here's a Steve Woodhead lather mug. B E A U tiful. I've thown many a pot in my day, and I can tell you that Steve is a "potter's potter". Very fine work indeed. The glaze is sort of a brown and black with other intricacies of red and blue.
SOLD$20 SOLD
[Image: 5uhu6y4y.jpg]

I also have a brand new Virginia Sheng 20mm Finest Badger knot. It was a bit to large for the handle I had planned to use it in. I suspect it would fit nicely in a 24mm opening.
SOLD $13 SOLD
[Image: eve5a3an.jpg]

Thanks for looking gentlemen.
Cheers!

37 405
 05-01-2014, 07:52 PM
User Info
Bump for some great new gear for sale :-D

37 405
 05-03-2014, 11:57 AM
User Info
Just the two brushes left. Make me an offer! :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

37 405
 05-07-2014, 03:31 PM
User Info
Ever ready brush is now $15
Plymouth is withdrawn for now.
Thanks!

37 405