04-30-2014, 06:37 AM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
Upon request I have decided to offer a NON-Tallow shaving soap. For those that prefer a hard shaving soap that doesn't contain tallow. The only animal products that it contains is raw silk fibers that are dissolved in the lye before the soap is made. So it's up to you to decide if that is acceptable. The silk beetle isn't harmed in the harvesting of the silk, but instead it's gathered.

[Image: 2lbNon-TallowShavingSoap800.jpg]

Liquids Used : Aloe Vera Juice
Oils Used : Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba, Palm Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter
Other Ingredients Used : Glycerin, Kaolin Clay, Raw Silk Fibers, Sodium Lactate, Stearic Acid, Sugar, Tocopherols
Scent : Fragrance Oil or Essential Oils are optional

It's available in samples, pucks, jars and shave sticks and can be left unscented, or scented with a fragrance oil or an essential oil.

I have also added two more beers to my tallow shaving soap that is made with beer as the liquid.

I've offered Blue Moon Beer for awhile now,
[Image: BlueMoonBeer200.jpg]

But I'm also adding the following two beers.

Guinness Extra Stout
[Image: GuinnessExtraStout200.jpg]

And Samuel Adams Boston Lager
[Image: SamuelAdamsBostonLager200.jpg]

So when you select the product of choice you can also select your beer on the drop down menu.

I have some new scents as well, but I will post about those in their own thread. I hope it's scents that you will like.... I have ordered from three suppliers so far and have two more orders to make for scents. To restock some I am low on and add a few new ones! If you have suggestions on scents you would like me to carry please let me know and I can consider them.

~enjoy~

7 405
 04-30-2014, 12:22 PM
  • freddy
  • Banned
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
Interesting new lineup, Krissy. Thumbsup

2 11,211