05-02-2014, 09:59 AM
User Info
Who of us couldn't use an extra jar and have too many soap pucks without a home. I have to buy special wipes for my dog because she is prone to UTIs and have been throwing the empties away. Only yesterday I realized they're perfect for my loose pucks.

[Image: rana4uvu.jpg]
[Image: u9ubyvav.jpg]

What have you found? Let's save the planet one jar at a time (or anything else you've recycled).

4 355
 05-02-2014, 10:05 AM
  • W.S.O.
  • Banned
  • Philadelphia, Pa
User Info
This is right up my OCD alley.
-I use empty prescription bottles for all my brush knots for restores. They are the perfect size and keep the knots immaculate.
-I use empty "Working Hands" containers for a shea based balm I make for my own personal use.
-My wife uses these make up removal pads. They come in a white container with a screw on top. They are the perfect size for a small shaving brush for travel. I have 2 of them I drilled a few holes in to allow the brushes to dry.

Im sure I have more just cant think of them right now.

9 429
 05-02-2014, 10:36 AM
User Info
(05-02-2014, 10:05 AM)W.S.O. Wrote: -My wife uses these make up removal pads. They come in a white container with a screw on top. They are the perfect size for a small shaving brush for travel. I have 2 of them I drilled a few holes in to allow the brushes to dry.

Genius, plus drilling holes in it. What was her reaction when she saw her old container was reused and altered. I need to keep an eye on the used containers from the Mrs.

4 355
 05-02-2014, 10:46 AM
  • W.S.O.
  • Banned
  • Philadelphia, Pa
User Info
(05-02-2014, 10:36 AM)Shakamoto Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 10:05 AM)W.S.O. Wrote: -My wife uses these make up removal pads. They come in a white container with a screw on top. They are the perfect size for a small shaving brush for travel. I have 2 of them I drilled a few holes in to allow the brushes to dry.

Genius, plus drilling holes in it. What was her reaction when she saw her old container was reused and altered. I need to keep an eye on the used containers from the Mrs.

The wonderful woman actually gave me the first one and said I thought maybe you could use this for something. I am a lucky man! lol Either that or she has simply accepted my eccentricities and now embraces them!

9 429