05-07-2014, 09:07 AM
User Info
A few vintage razors up for sale today. All prices include US shipping. Just ask for extra needed to cover international.

[Image: R1HpKstl.jpg]

SOLD 1 - Gillette Old Type Pocket Edition: $80. Gold with basket weave pattern. The razor & case are in very good shape for being 100 years old. The razor has no cracks and straight teeth. The top cap does show markings of the screw/posts (tried to show in the pictures). The only issue with the case is a couple dings on the underside.

[Image: ayygzOBl.jpg]
[Image: 66JGCHgl.jpg]
[Image: TOpQLx7l.jpg]

SOLD 2 - Gillette 1921 New Improved: $30. No cracks in handle. One of the corner teeth has a slight bent, but always shaved well for me.

[Image: qYsFyCul.jpg]
[Image: 6Xi7Bunl.jpg]
[Image: f9vxdU9l.jpg]

SOLD 3 - Schick Injector (G8 code): $30. Never used. Still has the original blank in the razor. Comes with original blades and instructions. There are some minor scuffs on the clear lid, but everything else looks good.

[Image: Pdv1acDl.jpg]
[Image: C4ROw5Al.jpg]

Please note that Gillette Bulldog shown in the first pic is not available (already sold to a friend).

34 156
 05-07-2014, 09:22 AM
User Info
I can't believe i missed on the pocket.. ...

6 863
 05-07-2014, 10:17 AM
User Info
(05-07-2014, 09:07 AM)BreakItYourself Wrote: A few vintage razors up for sale today. All prices include US shipping. Just ask for extra needed to cover international.

[Image: R1HpKstl.jpg]

SPF 1 - Gillette Old Type Pocket Edition: $80. Gold with basket weave pattern. The razor & case are in very good shape for being 100 years old. The razor has no cracks and straight teeth. The top cap does show markings of the screw/posts (tried to show in the pictures). The only issue with the case is a couple dings on the underside.

[Image: ayygzOBl.jpg]
[Image: 66JGCHgl.jpg]
[Image: TOpQLx7l.jpg]

2 - Gillette 1921 New Improved: $30. No cracks in handle. One of the corner teeth has a slight bent, but always shaved well for me.

[Image: qYsFyCul.jpg]
[Image: 6Xi7Bunl.jpg]
[Image: f9vxdU9l.jpg]

3 - Schick Injector (G8 code): $30. Never used. Still has the original blank in the razor. Comes with original blades and instructions. There are some minor scuffs on the clear lid, but everything else looks good.

[Image: Pdv1acDl.jpg]
[Image: C4ROw5Al.jpg]

Please note that Gillette Bulldog shown in the first pic is not available (already sold to a friend).

Hi,

I'm interested in the schick injector, if still available. What would be the extra cost for shipping it to Spain? Thanks!

1 401
 05-07-2014, 10:53 AM
  • W.S.O.
  • Banned
  • Philadelphia, Pa
User Info
I have that Identical G8 injector. Same color same everything,instructions and all, blank in as well. I almost had to check my shelf to make sure it is still there (LOL j/k of course)
That is a fantastic price. I have another one that I shave with but I wont touch that one. I dont often comment as such in these threads but someone should be EXTREMELY happy to get that beautiful NOS model Schick injector for that fantastic price.

9 429
 05-07-2014, 12:25 PM
User Info
PM for schick Smile

14 250
 05-07-2014, 12:32 PM
User Info
(05-07-2014, 10:53 AM)W.S.O. Wrote: I have that Identical G8 injector. Same color same everything,instructions and all, blank in as well. I almost had to check my shelf to make sure it is still there (LOL j/k of course)
That is a fantastic price. I have another one that I shave with but I wont touch that one. I dont often comment as such in these threads but someone should be EXTREMELY happy to get that beautiful NOS model Schick injector for that fantastic price.

Ha... if I could sneak into other's den and cherry pick, a Schick would be pretty far down my list. I'm not a collector though, so thought it should go to a new home.

34 156
 05-09-2014, 06:48 AM
User Info
Is the Bulldog part of the sale ? Just that it isn't mentioned...

0 875
 05-09-2014, 07:11 AM
User Info
(05-09-2014, 06:48 AM)782sirbrian Wrote: Is the Bulldog part of the sale ? Just that it isn't mentioned...

No. The Bulldog has already been sold.

All items sold, so please archive.

34 156