05-10-2014, 06:22 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
**SOLD! PLEASE ARCHIVE**

Hello everyone!

Today I am selling a lot of four RazoRock soaps, below is a short description of each. These are great soaps and all have been used less than 5 times. I prefer other soaps and rarely find myself using them. I am asking $55 for the lot, via Paypal, I am firm on the price as shipping alone is around $10 and all of these soaps are $10-13 new when they are in stock and the San Valentino is apparently no longer available. I feel the price is more than fair. Also, I am not interested in trades, nor am I willing to split the lot, thanks for looking!

My apologies, but due to shipping costs, tracking issues and being burned in the past...this is US only.

[Image: 8dxCURV.jpg]

King Louis - This is a very dense and heavy soap, it has many wonderful oils and lanolin. The scent is lavender with a soapy/earthiness to it..it kind of makes me think of MWF with a kick of lavender.

Son of Zeus - One of the argan oil line of soaps, which all lather wonderfully and provide great skin care. The scent, to my nose, is wondrous Terre d'Hermes all the way.

XX - Another of the argan oil line, the scent is citrusy with some aquatic, very masculine.

San Valentino - The 2014 limited edition soap, also part of the argan oil line. The scent is a magnificent rose/lemon that is delicate, yet remains masculine.

31 1,510
 05-10-2014, 07:29 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
I'm retiring for the night.
I will reply to any messages after I return from work tomorrow afternoon. G'night all!

31 1,510