05-12-2014, 11:40 AM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
Here is a list of the new scents that I have ordered. I still have two more orders to place for scents, but here are some new ones for you to try out that have arrived and has been listed. While also restocking other scents that I was low or out of. Bay Rum is also now back in stock.

[Image: SaltySeaAir200.jpg]
Salty Sea Air
Sun, Sand and a wave of sea air… inspired by the picturesque landscape and the fresh scents of the waters of the Aegean. You'll be transported to an azure-lined shore, amidst a salty sea breeze, inhaling the crisp sea air.

[Image: AquaDragons200.jpg]
AquaDragons
Masculine, fresh, airy and aquatic, but with reminiscent notes of mountain herbal tea, lemon peel, lavender, jasmine and mint.

[Image: EauDOrangeVerteHermes200.jpg]
Eau D'Orange Verte Herms
Hermès Colognes are generous, figurative expressions of simple pleasures. Sparkling and invigorating, it carries the green freshness of an explosion of oranges with a woody signature. Citrus, minty, woody.

[Image: RoyalWaterCreed200.jpg]
Royal Water Creed
Fresh and cool, it's an invigorating celebration of personal spirit and a tribute to the next generation of the House of Windsor. Regal, refined, yet refreshingly approachable – just like the young royals. Royal Water captures the glamour, energy and power of tomorrow's international news-makers.
* Top note: Fresh citrus infusion with peppermint
* Middle note: Juniper berry, basil
* Base note: Musk, ambergris

[Image: LilacInBloom200.jpg]
Lilac In Bloom
Lavishing lilac radiantly blossoms with beautiful buds of sweet rose and delicate lily of the valley. (this smells amazing, much better than the lilac I had bought before. This one smells just like I put my nose up to the blooming lilac bushes that are in my yard. My grandfather planted a hedge plus several around the yard. They always remind me of my grandparents when they are in bloom. I live in the home they had built in town for their retirement years.....

[Image: Sunflower200.jpg]
Sunflower
A charming fragrance of radiant sunshine and wistful floral accords.

[Image: LondonForMen200.jpg]
London For Men
A masculine blend of bergamot, fresh juniper, jasmine and earthy patchouli.

[Image: IntuitionForMen200.jpg]
Intuition for Men
A masculine blend of cedarwood and sandalwood with rich musk.

[Image: SouthPacificWaters-200_zps60da5072.jpg]
South Pacific Waters
Ocean mist, sea moss, dewy cyclamen petals, geranium flower, water mint, coriander seed, white cedarwood, earthy vetiver.
(I love this picture above as it's a private island that is a part of pulau seribu, pulau putri, Indonesia and I have spent a lot of time snorkeling and swimming off this very pier with gazebo. Water skiing in front of the island and several miles away in a loop. The center of the gazebo is open so you can see the coral reef and fish below.)

[Image: BlackCherry-200_zps464dfa89.jpg]
Black Cherry
This is an extremely strong and intense aroma of ripened sweet black cherries.

7 405