05-12-2014, 12:44 PM
  • xRussox
  • Teach me masters !!!
  • Medellin - Colombia
User Info
The tittle says it all
I have a GEM that I got from a friend with some blades but at the moment I'm facing the end of those blades.

Love to shave with it and don't want it to be just there, not being used, so ... Where can I buy blades that maybe ship to my country (Colombia) and what blades you advice me to get (Consider that blades are cheap but shipping here is not so I can't buy a lot to try)

It's been a while since my last post, don't destroy me, life was being kinda difficult (still is), but still love my shaving stuff.

Thank you guys

P.S: If nothing ships here, I can use something that ships to Florida, I have friends there willing to ship me the stuff to Colombia on their own (Me paying shipping in the US and to Here, but still)

0 44
 05-12-2014, 12:58 PM
  • Deco
  • シングルエッジ
  • Rocky Mountains
User Info
 05-12-2014, 01:01 PM
  • xRussox
  • Teach me masters !!!
  • Medellin - Colombia
User Info
Thank you ... I was looking there but they don't ship to Colombia
Damn this place sucks Sad

0 44
 05-12-2014, 02:17 PM
User Info
Maybe Ted Pella? You want their 121-3 blades. They have strict rules, so contact them. The last time I bought from TP they actually "looked into me".

Other than that, Connaught will ship to Florida and you can use that connection. Connaught has the best prices, so I've read here.

32 6,445
 05-12-2014, 05:35 PM
  • xRussox
  • Teach me masters !!!
  • Medellin - Colombia
User Info
Ted Pella ? ...
No idea what that is ... so you have to be "known" to buy from them ?

Gonna try the Connaught
Thanks

0 44
 05-13-2014, 07:39 PM
User Info
(05-12-2014, 05:35 PM)xRussox Wrote: Ted Pella ? ...
No idea what that is ... so you have to be "known" to buy from them ?

Gonna try the Connaught
Thanks

I'm not sure if "known" is the correct term. But they definitely "looked into" me before selling to me. I have no idea why. It's not like razor blades are a controlled substance.

http://www.tedpella.com/dissect_html/dis...hor1623602

Cursor down to the 121-3 blades. Their prices have gone up substantially it seems.

32 6,445