05-16-2014, 09:17 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Here is the Red Imp, one of the great razors of bygone years, and in excellent shape. The razor is an 11/16 muted square point, and it is the 133 model. The scales are original, I believe, but the writing has been buffed out. The razor also still retains some of the original blue-ing on the shank and the tang. You will love the shave on this Red Imp, and it is shave ready. The razor will be ideal for the newbie, and the pro will appreciate it, too. The price of $125 includes U.S. shipping, but overseas is extra. Thanks.
[Image: 4YpZ3FW.jpg]
[Image: EctsR4t.jpg]
[Image: 4l4IAIE.jpg]

145 2,948
 05-16-2014, 10:38 AM
  • W.S.O.
  • Banned
  • Philadelphia, Pa
User Info
Wow Obie very nice. Just to find original scales on an imp that haven't rotted or warped like crazy or shrunk is rare! That blade is absolutely beautiful!
I wish it were a Case not for any other reason than I am from and live in Pa and Case manufactured the Imp in Bradford PA so I am on a quest for a Case Red Imp with Original scales. That being said this is such a nice original example it tempted the heck out of me! Some lucky person will get a classic and a known great shaver that is rarely found in original scales!
GLWTS but I dont think u will need it. This baby wont last long!

9 429
 05-16-2014, 10:52 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Thanks, my friend. Yes, this Red Imp is a beauty, and a glorious shaver. You can still see a trace of the writing on the scales. I think it will be an ideal shaver for the newbie, who wants a quality razor and a superb shaver, and the pro who could always use a Red Imp.
Stay well,
Obie

145 2,948