05-23-2014, 02:50 PM
User Info
SOLD, Please Archive.
FS: Castle Forbes 1445 Aftershave Balm. $35 delivered CONUS. I have used it twice and estimate it is 99.9% full. Alcohol Free. I like the scent, but SWMBO doesn't care for it. The size is 125 ml or 4.4 oz. Comes in its original bottle and box.

According to Castle Forbes, the scent is: Masculine, clean scent of ferns and grasses. Distinguished, timeless scent with a modern twist. Top notes of Petitgrain & Lemon evolve into middle notes of Tarragon and Lavender and interwoven with base notes of Vetivert, Clove and Patchouli.

Ingredients Aqua (water), Hammelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG/PPG/20/15 Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methppylpropional, Hexylk Cinnamal, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Evernia Prunastri, Geraniol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Sallcylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

eric.

7 147
 05-24-2014, 10:02 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
Wow, is this still here?
CF 1445 is a great ASB. I have one NIB in my stash or I'd buy this one too.

47 1,901