05-24-2014, 08:08 AM
#1
User Info
Hello friends, I was a little confused and I forgot that today marks one year my online store and to celebrate have an additional 10% to 15% you already had, in total 25%, remember that to this day is May 31 , 2014. you must add the two coupon "TSN" and "first anniversary".

As always you can contact me at any time and make management by pm.

6 209
 05-24-2014, 01:17 PM
#2
User Info
Congratulations on the anniversary! That's a substantial discount on some great looking brushes.

6 84
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)