05-26-2014, 01:36 PM
User Info
Thank you TSN. Lot is sold.

------------------

Hi TSN,

Over the last several years my fragrance passion has been sandalwood, but I have finally come to the conclusion that I do not need an extensive fragrance library and have decided to sell off most of my bottles. I am pricing these as a lot and hope they may be of interest to another member that also enjoys sandalwood and is interested in adding some wonderful fragrances to their own den. I am the original owner of all of the bottles - purchased the decant from a member that owned the flacon - and they have been stored in a cool dry place.

I have no interest in breaking up the collection at this time.
  • Art of Shaving Sandalwood 100ml bottle - List price is $75 - Approximately 95mls remaining (sprayed only a couple times)
  • Etro Sandalo 100ml bottle - List price is $110+ - Approximately 80mls remaining
  • Lorenzo Villoresi Sandalo 100ml bottle - List price is $130+ - Approximately 60mls remaining
  • Saint Charles Shaving Limited Edition Sandalwood EdT (made from sandalwood chips, incredibly woody and creamy) 50ml bottle - No longer available - Approximately 30mls remaining
  • Creed Bois de Santal - 50ml decant bottle - No longer available, though a 30ml spray can be purchased on The Perfumed Court for $285. Approximately 20mls remaining.

NOTE: As decants may not be sold on TSN I have attempted to price this lot based on the 4 retail bottles, and the Creed is a freebie. (Moderators: if that is still unacceptable, please feel free to delete the thread.) Asking $189 shipped CONUS for the entire lot. Please PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

[Image: 069_zps1f2e9a88.jpg]
[Image: 070_zpsc8bc1ab8.jpg]
[Image: 071_zps0d585b7a.jpg]
[Image: 073_zpsa46c6a91.jpg]
[Image: 074_zps2c2da8ca.jpg]
[Image: 075_zps66744dd0.jpg]

61 487
 05-26-2014, 04:57 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
mmmm. sandalwood. This is a fine buying opportunity.

MaxP

59 1,599