05-13-2012, 02:21 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I've got some more razors for sale or trade

Payment by paypal would be preferred if possible. Delivery will be by Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery postage to the UK or airmail (small packets) to CONUS (insured but not tracked).

Tracked postage to CONUS is available at extra cost.

I will post elsewhere worldwide; please contact me for postage costs.

Alternatively, I am up for trading these razors for other items (creams, soaps, razors or Simpsons brushes would be preferable).

Please bear in mind that I live in the UK so postage costs relating to traded items would be higher than those in CONUS.

The razors are:

1) British Gillette Aristocrat #58 TTO razor in good condition overall (there is some brassing present on the base plate, centre bar and silo doors, as well as some scratching on the inside of the base plate and centre bar - the photos give an indication of this but cannot capture it in full detail). £35 posted to the UK; $62.50 posted to CONUS.

2) US Gillette Fat Handled Tech in good condition complete with original box. Some brassing is present (see photos). £15 posted to the UK; $30 posted to CONUS.

[Image: BB0102.jpg]

[Image: BB0152.jpg]

[Image: BB060.jpg]

[Image: BB0612-1.jpg]

[Image: BB0062.jpg]

3) US Gillette Super Speed Red Tip in good condition (there is a some brassing present and the razor does not have any endcaps - see photos). £17.50 posted to the UK; $35 posted to CONUS.

4) US Gillette Super Speed Blue Tip in good condition(there is a some brassing present - see photos). £17.50 posted to the UK; $35 posted to CONUS.

5) US Gillette Black Handled Super Speed in good condition (some minor tarnish present; black paint on handle is in good condition - see photos) £15 posted to the UK; $30 posted to CONUS.

[Image: BB0182.jpg]

[Image: BB023.jpg]

[Image: BB0252.jpg]

6) Gillette Aluminium British Tech in excellent condition (looks to be unused - see photos). £15 posted to the UK; $30 posted to CONUS.

[Image: BB058.jpg]

[Image: BB0552.jpg]

8) Gillette US Short Comb New Red and Black set with original case in reasonable condition (some brassing and tarnishing of the lacquer coating present - the razor is to the left of the photo as you look at it). £17.50 posted to the UK; $35 posted to CONUS.

9) Gillette US Short Comb New in good condition (some brassing and tarnishing of the lacquer coating present - the razor is to the right of the photo as you look at it and is uncased). £17.50 posted to the UK; $35 posted to CONUS.

[Image: BB0532.jpg]

[Image: BB0512.jpg]

[Image: BB062.jpg]

10) US Gillette Long Comb New with Myatt Minor handle in a metal case. The head was replated by Bob's Razor Work's last year and has been used approximately 25 to 30 times since purchase. The Myatt Minor handle fits the head perfectly and is in very good condition. £25 posted to the UK; $45 posted to CONUS.

[Image: BB0242.jpg]

[Image: BB0412.jpg]

[Image: BB045.jpg]

[Image: BB048.jpg]

The date codes on the Super Speeds are:

Black Handle: M1
Red Tip: A4
Blue Tip: C4

32 638
 05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Nice deals! Gents, the NEWs are IMO the best overall razor head Gillette ever produced. Every wetshaver should have one.

35 2,703
 05-14-2012, 07:40 AM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
#58 and New head with Myatt handle now sold.

Super Speeds, Aluminium Tech and New's no longer available.

US Tech remains available.

32 638