05-31-2014, 11:57 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
Can anyone explain why when Panna Crema becomes available on their own website it sells out in 10 minutes, while ItalianBarber.com has been in stock with it for weeks or more?

Would the Panna Cremians have made more for Joe than for their own business?

1 795
 05-31-2014, 03:16 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
I would assume that they sent an entire "normal sized" batch to Joe as they have not had it available on their own site in months. The loyalty program has essentially gone out the window as all of the 50% off certificates have expired. The loyalty program is probably the large reason that PC sold out so fast as at full price its a fair value, but at half price it is a smoking deal (IMHO). I still have some vetiver and namaste from the last batch, but will not rush to replace it as there is so much competition. If it became available at half price again, I would replace it in a heartbeat.

139 2,680
 05-31-2014, 04:21 PM
User Info
Strange. Have you emailed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 100
 05-31-2014, 07:46 PM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
(05-31-2014, 03:16 PM)blzrfn Wrote: ... The loyalty program has essentially gone out the window as all of the 50% off certificates have expired. The loyalty program is probably the large reason that PC sold out so fast as at full price its a fair value, but at half price it is a smoking deal (IMHO).

Excellent point. I forgot about the 1/2 price incentive.

1 795