05-31-2014, 02:38 PM
User Info
UPDATE:
Wolf Whiskers brush and Gunny watch strap withdrawn. The rest of the items are sold and will be shipped out to the new owners.

Good day to you all. Please send PM with interest, questions or requests for more pictures. Preferred payment is by Paypal. Shipping to CONUS via USPS with tracking, but I am happy to entertain international offers. Pictures and descriptions are to the best of my ability with my actual measurements of the brushes included. All sales are final and no warranty through me is implied. Thanks for looking!

1) Kemmner Seahorse automatic watch with extra Bond NATO strap - $365 shipped.
-Diameter 12 to 6 o'clock is 41mm and 10 to 4 o'clock is 44mm. Height 11.8mm. Lug to lug 50.2mm and lug spacing is 22mm. This is a medium sized and relatively thin diver watch compared to contemporary diver watches.
-ETA 2824-2 automatic movement, regulated by Roland Kemmner (of Frickers fame). Winds while you wear it with hacking (second hand stops to set time) and hand-winding capabilities.
-Beadblasted titanium case, 87g including stock rubber strap
-Sapphire crystal with inner AR coating
-Generously and evenly applied C1 Superluminova
-Water resistant to 200m
-Includes two-watch zippered watch case, stock rubber strap with signed buckle
-I am also including a Bond NATO strap (gray/black) that I think suits the watch quite well.
This is a fairly uncommon watch that I bought it used from another forum member, but can't bring myself to tie up this cost in a watch right now so I haven't worn it. I let it run for two days on a tabletop, face up and it was within 4 seconds of atomic time each day. There are minor scratches by the lugs and one scratch at the 6 o'clock position of the case. The sapphire crystal is flawless. In addition to being strong, light and corrosion-resistant, the titanium case is also hypoallergenic. These originally sold for $500 a year and a half ago just before the recent ETA movement scarcity. This watch strikes me as highly versatile and able to dress up or down. The beadblasted titanium is subtle and classy (not shiny like many 316 stainless cases). Please pardon my dust on the some of the pictures (yes, that is dust fiber on the case back by the crown).

[Image: IMGL7037.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7039.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7040.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7042.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7041.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7043.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7044.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7046.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7047.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7048.JPG]

2) Isofrane 22mm strap RS DLC-coated buckle excellent condition, new this strap was $139.99 + shipping. The best diving strap money can buy, in my opinion. Yours for $90 shipped.

3) Gunny distressed leather NATO 22mm strap in excellent condition. Will include a signed brushed stainless buckle as well as an additional DLC-coated buckle. Without the DLC buckle, this strap was $75 + shipping - yours for $45 shipped.

[Image: IMGL7050.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7051.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7052.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7053.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7054.JPG]

4) Wolf Whiskers Custom "Bob" in Ivory with a scrubby TGN Finest bulb 26 x 47 mm knot, used but great condition - $60 shipped.

5) Semogue 2012 Special Edition Owner's Club with 24 x 55 mm mixed knot, new unused - $60 shipped SOLD

6) Omega B&B Boar in Frosted Blue with 22 x 55 mm knot, new unused - $25 shipped. SOLD

[Image: IMGL7035.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7036.JPG]

7) 1959 Gillette Fatboy E1 date code in nice, user-grade condition opens and closes with symmetric blade gap and clicks 1-9. $40 shipped. SOLD

[Image: IMGL7055.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7056.JPG]

[Image: IMGL7057.JPG]
Apologies for the out-of-focus photo above.

[Image: IMGL7058.JPG]

47 1,270
 06-01-2014, 11:38 AM
User Info
Let's clear out the remaining items with some price reductions and bonus items:

Kemmner $360 SOLD
And let's add two more 22mm Zulu straps to include with (and fit) the Kemmner: Bond gray and black plus olive drab with PVD hardware, seen below. So the watch will come as stock plus three fitting aftermarket straps.

[Image: 3EAUJRW.jpg]

Wolf Whiskers $55
Isofrane strap $85 SOLD
Gunny strap $40

47 1,270
 06-01-2014, 09:22 PM
User Info
All items sold or withdrawn from sale. Thank you!

47 1,270