06-03-2014, 06:13 PM
User Info
Gentlemen,

Price includes PayPal fees and conus shipping via USPS 1st class .
If you would like additional photos, I'll take them upon request. Apologies for the bad phone-togrophy.

I'd like to pass along my beautifully replated long comb New head, along with 25 personna med-prep blades.
The replating seems thick and the teeth are all present and straight.
I'm unsure of the metal used, but it's very shiny :-)
There are the typical imperfections in the plating between the teeth as well as a spot in the groove where the top plate sits. Overall it's a great replate, with a mirror like finish.
$35

[Image: e5a9eram.jpg]
[Image: e6enyme8.jpg]
[Image: y9yqebab.jpg]
[Image: ma6ysy7a.jpg]
[Image: myhuby7a.jpg]
[Image: usa4ehug.jpg]
[Image: y6a2utap.jpg]
[Image: pa5a8e8u.jpg]
[Image: u3uhehug.jpg]
[Image: y7useruj.jpg]
[Image: u7yjunem.jpg]
[Image: 2e6ehyza.jpg]
[Image: beqebedy.jpg]
[Image: e9e4ebeh.jpg]

37 404
 06-04-2014, 10:57 PM
User Info
A beautiful razor, no doubt.
As history records offers a, 'good, close mild shave, free of chafing' to untold numbers of men. I can attest to this being privileged enough to own one or two and have had the pleasure to use them.
I wish you luck with the sale.

It's just a helluva shame they need to put opening instructions on the lid of the brew you're drinking Biggrin

Edit: Sorry emcphers, I just couldn't resist.

0 14
 06-05-2014, 10:47 AM
User Info
(06-04-2014, 10:57 PM)Bladerunner Wrote: A beautiful razor, no doubt.
As history records offers a, 'good, close mild shave, free of chafing' to untold numbers of men. I can attest to this being privileged enough to own one or two and have had the pleasure to use them.
I wish you luck with the sale.

It's just a helluva shame they need to put opening instructions on the lid of the brew you're drinking Biggrin

Edit: Sorry emcphers, I just couldn't resist.

LOL! I thought so too. The reason behind that is, they are twist off for years, and then decided to switch it up.

And the New head has sold too
Thanks TSN!

37 404