06-09-2014, 11:37 AM
User Info
SOLD

This brush was custom ordered from Shavemac on June 8, 2013, one year ago. It's been used once a month in a large brush rotation, so it has exactly 12 shaves in it. The handle shape is the 167, and the hair is D01 2-Band. The knot diameter is 28mm. I asked Bernd to set the loft at 50mm, but I measured the loft today and it's a 49mm. The brush is not a shedder and has no cosmetic issues.

This brush is very dense and has scrub which is off the charts. However, it does not have any scritch by my standards, and I don't care for scritch. I'm selling this because I'm making room for other brushes on their way in, including another Shavemac I'm ordering with similar knot specifications but a different handle.

You will not like this brush if you want the softness of a Thater 2-Band. You will love the brush if you like backbone and scrub.

The new cost of this brush was $243.00, including shipping and the discount Bernd gives for repeat customers. It's a great brush, but it's definitely a niche brush in the sense that it will only appeal to those who like a lot of backbone and scrub.

$120.00. This includes CONUS shipping. PayPal.

[Image: tyslQ3V.jpg]

[Image: SLXOsui.jpg]

[Image: O93fdhI.jpg]

50 6,426
 06-09-2014, 12:40 PM
  • vpayne
  • Missouri
User Info
PM sent.

33 378
 06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
User Info
SOLD

The brush sold quickly. Thanks to all of you who sent me an offer by pm and sorry I couldn't sell each of you the brush.

50 6,426