User Info
Has anyone compared these two?
[Image: after-shave-balsamo-eucalipto-proraso-100ml.jpg]

and...

[Image: proraso-pre-after-shave-eucalyptus-cream-100ml.jpg]

6 827
 06-11-2014, 03:31 PM
User Info
(06-11-2014, 03:01 PM)Galhatz Wrote: Has anyone compared these two?
[Image: after-shave-balsamo-eucalipto-proraso-100ml.jpg]

and...

[Image: proraso-pre-after-shave-eucalyptus-cream-100ml.jpg]
I use both of these products. The pre-shave is extremely similar to Noxema medicated cream. I do feel like I get a better protection with it. Don't get it in your eyes. It's highly mentholated.
The Proraso Dopobarba after shave lotion is a great companion to their green after shave, albeit without the sting of alcohol. The scent is lemon/lime and refreshing in that Italian sunshine way. I find it very pleasant. It leaves my skin very smooth and 'glistening'.
I can recommend both of these products heartily.
~~~

Primo

39 3,919
 06-11-2014, 08:06 PM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
They say you can use the cream for an after shave balm, but I prefer to just use it as pre-shave cream. I message it in to a damp face. Both the cream and balm are excellent products.

Now, I do still have and use the older formulation.

[Image: SLlV7k0.jpg]

178 23,809
 06-11-2014, 11:29 PM
User Info
I use the preshave every day, a little bit goes a long way with it. I'm not sure how well it works because I've never not used it, but I find most people seem to say they notice a difference when they skip it.

12 848
 06-12-2014, 03:16 AM
User Info
I'm really looking forward to the release if the "green" balm here in the US soon. I'd like to hear members' thoughts on it who have tried it. I wish I still had a few bottles of the old balm around, especially for summer.

- Josh -

84 1,505
 06-12-2014, 07:19 AM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
(06-12-2014, 03:16 AM)jpakstis Wrote: I'm really looking forward to the release if the "green" balm here in the US soon. I'd like to hear members' thoughts on it who have tried it. I wish I still had a few bottles of the old balm around, especially for summer.

- Josh -

I was unaware of this. I assumed the green line would of been the first products out, especially with the popularity of the green soap, cream, and after shave. Glad I still have some of the original left.

178 23,809
 06-12-2014, 07:55 AM
User Info
(06-12-2014, 07:19 AM)Johnny Wrote: I was unaware of this. I assumed the green line would of been the first products out, especially with the popularity of the green soap, cream, and after shave. Glad I still have some of the original left.

My understanding is that when they reformulated, the only products in the "green" line were as follows: pre-shave, cream, soap, and splash. But recently they released a green balm in Europe and it should be coming to the US soon (I hope):

http://shavenook.com/thread-new-proraso-...shave-balm

84 1,505