06-11-2014, 08:28 PM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
I recently acquired a beautiful Blue Lapis handle from Bob @ Elite Razor. Now, I'm not stuck with the dilemma of choosing which razor head to pair it with. I have been really happy using my Weber PH and Shavecraft 101 primarily, but would like to hear some suggestions. Which razor heads would you guys recommend? I don't need an open comb, I always appreciate good quality, and would like to stay under $60.

Thanks in advance.

Huh

19 277
 06-12-2014, 03:52 AM
User Info
I would suggest a Maggard razor. Although you can't buy just the head they are cheap enough for a full razor purchase.

HERE

119 13,019
 06-12-2014, 05:28 AM
User Info
I have a couple of Bob's handles and really like them. The collar of each has a metal that looks like brushed stainless steel, as opposed to the shiny plated razors of Muhle and Merkur. As such, I like pairing my handles with an ATT head. However, those run more than your suggested price range. An alternative might be a 3 piece razor in gun metal that would probably pair nicely in color with the metal collar.

43 128
 06-12-2014, 07:43 AM
User Info
Get another Weber PH and coat it in Graphite Black!! That would mate beautifully with your new handle! Biggrin

82 21,056
 06-12-2014, 08:09 AM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
(06-12-2014, 07:43 AM)celestino Wrote: Get another Weber PH and coat it in Graphite Black!! That would mate beautifully with your new handle! Biggrin

thats for sure an option. do you know where i can get it coated?

19 277
 06-12-2014, 01:28 PM
  • JrReyes
  • Cartridge Converter
  • Ft. Worth, TX
User Info
So the handle arrived, and I just have to comment on the incredible packaging done by Elite Razor. Bob is a true professional who goes above and beyond, and exceeded my expectations. He included a post card with a detailed description of the material used, as well as a handwritten thank you. I gotta say I was impressed. I decided to pair it up with the Weber PH. Take a look, I think its a match!! Sorry for the Cell phone pics. Now I have to find another head for the Bulldog handle. I keep hearing great things about ATT, so I might have to save up and keep my eye out on the classifieds.
[Image: VsAGxNx.jpg]
[Image: yfTEJzi.jpg]

19 277
 06-12-2014, 02:01 PM
User Info
Gillette Tech

0 70